• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

HA ha.
THe usa commentary..
"say what you want about Joey Barton, hes an irritant and im happy to see him lose today"

Ince and Hoddle on BT, just missing Saunders for the c##t triumvirate.

Millwall could be in hot water following the crowd disorder at the end of their game today.

Friends of ours have posted a video on Facebook of Leicester supporters coaches having their windows smashed in. I thought those days had gone.

So did Millwall. Obviously things have been much much better there in recent seasons but that is an extremely worrying regression.

Millwall really do work bloody hard to avoid this sort of nonsense - it must be incredibly frustrating when the nobheads spoil it for everyone else.

Both recent visits to Millwall in Lg1 and West Ham in the Cup were like going back into the 70s.

Fulham so wide open against Spurs it's untrue. No defensive instinct in their midfield at all.

It's what will cost them a top six place this year. They're still so soft, as shown down here.

You'd think with Jokanovic as coach he'd appreciate the need for a spoiler in the centre of the park.

Much like you'd think Mick could have picked a centre half at some point over a near six year tenure ;)

I get why he wants to pick these three, they're all excellent footballers, too often though you're just going to get overrun. Definitely against a team like this.

It has been very comfortable for Tottenham so far. I must admit I thought Fulham might just spring a surprise today, it just shows how wrong I was.

We gave Chelsea a huge amount more problems than Fulham have to Spurs, This is a comfy walk in the park

Blackburn Rovers giving a very good account of themselves so far. They are not playing like championship relegation candidates. Though I think the extra class of Manchester United might tell in the end.

I wonder if Lincoln City want a glory day out at Old Trafford in the sixth round, or maybe a more winnable game against Millwall.

Back