• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

They must have made some serious coin out of this run. Three televised games (all the QFs will be on) and 40% of the receipts from a full house at Arsenal.

They must have made some serious coin out of this run. Three televised games (all the QFs will be on) and 40% of the receipts from a full house at Arsenal.

Lincoln City are in very reasonable financial shape anyway, but this cup run has taken them to another level. If they get promoted back to the football league they will have the financial clout to make a serious attempt at promotion to league one. Exciting times ahead for the Imps, and deservedly so.

As much as I want it to be Sutton vs Lincoln in the Quarter-finals... I reckon Walcott will end up ripping Sutton apart.

It's a shame to see Sutton being sponsored by The Sun for this game.

£1.5m according to the Chairman on 5 live today

Lansbury just helped the ball into his own net to put Newcastle 2-0 up against Villa!

Kodje limps off injured and Scott Hogan now being stretchered off. Carl Darlow booted the ball out straight away such was the injury. Villa have already used all 3 subs

Kodje limps off injured and Scott Hogan now being stretchered off. Carl Darlow booted the ball out straight away such was the injury. Villa have already used all 3 subs

It looked a very nasty injury. Hopefully it is not as bad as it looked.

He looked in a lot of distress and took a while to get him off

I think there were some fans in the Sutton crowd whos whole purpose of the night was to get a selfie with Arsenal players once the final whistle was blown.

I wonder how many tickets Lincoln City will get at Arsenal? It will be a fantastic day for the Imps and their supporters.

Seeing as how Sutton's average attendance is 1518 then 9000 will bring almost half the town in (& I worked there for 3 years so can be certain of what support they would usually get)

Went to Stourbridge tonight - they lost 1-0 to Warrington in an awful game.

And I'll think twice about criticising Championship refs - fucking hell, this guy was just amazing. :icon_lol:

Really bad result for Stourbridge - they'd have gone 2nd if they won and the top 6 is very very tight. A game in hand wasted.

Back