• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

January 2022 Transfer Thread

Honestly, Jasper, if we had someone score 30 goals in a season you'd be out here saying "yeah but he won't replicate that next year".

Just enjoy a good thing, mate.
Yep and I would be right and deep down you all know it. I am enjoying the now. I am not peddling a Europe mythology. I did that once and was proved right. I don’t think this squad does it again without additions and more goals.

But better than Dendoncker?
If I’m paying 30m for a player who is just slightly better than dendonker, then it’s a no from me. All for improving the team, but cost needs to be realistic for the player.

That being said I know very little about Paulinha

Nobody seems to remember his excellent performance for Braga at Molineux.
That Braga team also featured Andre Horta who is absolutely shite.

Djimi Traore won the Champion's League and all that.

That Braga team also featured Andre Horta who is absolutely shite.

Djimi Traore won the Champion's League and all that.
Always laugh at that song for him. He just cant, he just cant, he just cant control his feet..

On Paulinha, I think I've seen him play 3 times: once he was completely anonymous, once he looked OK and once pretty good. A small sample size that is really not worthwhile make a judgement on. Having said that anything more than anonymous constitutes better than Dendoncker who rarely manages to surpass that.

They will make that in shirt sales to South Korea ;) If true , not surprised.

Paulinho would give us another option and allow us to play Neves and Moutinho further forward which is a good thing, so I am not against it. I would also still take DVDB from Man Utd on loan and , if we are selling Traore to spurs see if there is anything else we want to strengthen.

Why the fuck are we doing that? He's not very good, and we've had half a season to see that. What a waste of money.

Back