• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Players you disliked

Presumably you also hate Mark Turner, on the same basis

Darren fucking Ferguson.

In general I try not to hate many things - I’ll get annoyed etc, but I find hate a strong commitment. That fucker I despise now more than ever.
My most hated footballer ever - and it's not close. Consistently fucking awful and inexplicably got loads of games too. Absolute bag of shit. Once lost my voice from screaming obscenities at him.

Neither were good enough and only playee because of daddy
Campbell Chapman actually wasn't such a bad player, and would have been reasonable at that level with better players around him. And it's amazing how people hate Cavan on the basis of one game, away from home at that, which basically no-one saw.

Campbell Chapman actually wasn't such a bad player, and would have been reasonable at that level with better players around him. And it's amazing how people hate Cavan on the basis of one game, away from home at that, which basically no-one saw.
At that point unfortunately me and my mate Taffy, were going to every away game with Pathfinder from Willenhall.

Fucking horrible it was

Hate though, really?

I saw Isidro Diaz at Oxford for 45 minutes, clearly crap and nowhere near good enough but it's hardly hate material. It wasn't his fault. And that was 1997 when we obviously could have done better if we wanted to, as a bankrupt club with no players, the Chapmans surely get a bit more leeway.

I mean Jackie Gallagher from a slightly later era was quite obviously fucking shit, but who hates him, no-one.

#superfan, clearly.

Oddly, I was thinking of Diaz earlier - played away for 45 mins, was clearly not good enough, but the game was on the TV so more people would have seen him. And yet, zero hatred.

Might as well hate the Reverend Richard Leadbeater or even Graham Rodger from the same 84-85 season as Cavan Campbell, otherwise it's just hatred of the name.

It must be so exhausting living with all that hatred.

Personally I hate Johnny Gorman with his 1 minute Wolves career. Played 1 (minute), lost 1. Fucking useless and we got relegated too.

Right up there with Gordon Simms for me. I mean, not even making it onto the pitch ever? Shocking stuff.
Shane Tudor was a heartbreaker. We were 3-0 up vs Grimsby and he was waiting to come on for a good 5 minutes. The ball never went out of play and the ref blew for full time. Never played at Molineux but he did get 8 minutes at Hillsborough under John Ward.

Think JJ Melligan was another <5 minute man.

Shane Tudor was a heartbreaker. We were 3-0 up vs Grimsby and he was waiting to come on for a good 5 minutes. The ball never went out of play and the ref blew for full time. Never played at Molineux but he did get 8 minutes at Hillsborough under John Ward.

Reminds me of Jordao that time! IMG_0837.jpeg

#wannabeJordao

#WedonttalkaboutBruno

I saw the lad score and what a goal it was.

Simply too hot to handle.

Surprised Nunes isn't on everyone's list. Total cunt
So pointless as well on his part. We would happily have taken a Mulligan (not Gary) on that one, it wasn't working, he was hugely expensive and if we're getting our money back, happy days. Just wait for it all to play out.

But no, deliberately get sent off and then refuse to train and take all your stuff home. Ridiculous.

The Danny Mills treatment he got was superb (and a misstep from Pep in picking him - why whip us up like that, you could have played anyone else)

Shane Tudor! Forgot that name. He rinsed me in a pre season friendly about 12 years back!

Back