• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford 5-3 Wolves:Verdict Thread

Quite right, you've got that cunt Derry and Eddie Howe from Temu stinking the place out too.
Derry looks like one of my best mates dads, who always called me a girls name growing up.

Never liked Derry, just for that reason

No that’s fair regarding g the coaching, etc. but the individual mistakes a contribution.

Now, if GoN is saying to lemina specially ‘you must try and play out in that position’ then 💯 that would be on him. Without being a footballer, I’d like to think common sense should take over, but what do I know 🤷‍♂️
My sense is that tactics are much more prescriptive these days than ever. Appreciate what you’re saying even if I’m not of a mind to agree just now.

If Fosun don't relieve him of his duties pronto, I think it's a safe bet they're planning on relegation and trying to figure out their own exit strategy when that happens.

Look on the bright side, at least it's two weeks before we're facing the best striker in world football.

The damage is borderline irreversible if he stays for the next set of fixtures. This group of players and his tactical set up are a recipe for disaster.

My sense is that tactics are much more prescriptive these days than ever. Appreciate what you’re saying even if I’m not of a mind to agree just now.
It's not just tactics, the coaches should inspire the players to take responsibility and be comfortable in their decision making. To empower them if you like.

It's not just tactics, the coaches should inspire the players to take responsibility and be comfortable in their decision making. To empower them if you like.
Oh, I agree. I think it’s a symptom of the analytics being misused.

Disclaimer: I consider that to be operator error and not a flaw of the analytics themselves.

Sorry for my bad english.

I think you guys have a tactical problem in your team. No have a identity, the players of mid zone and defense dont know what to do in attack and in defense the same.

To many goals received, and your gk stop like other 3 shots. For me your main problem is the coach.

Now no have many time to talk, the Celta play in 15 min. I try log in this night to talk about play Larsen, and what i think are the problem on Wolves team.

Stay strong! the league has just started. There's still time to turn things around!
¡Suerte contra Las Palmas amigo gallego!

Incidentally it took Dave Jones' 03/04 Wolves 10 games to concede 21 goals.

With a defence of 81 year old Denis Irwin, Pies Butler, Craddock when he was shite and Lee "Bloody Hell Naylor" Naylor in front of Michael Oakes for 9 of the 10 games.

Hiding from Hobbs

Brilliant. Pinning the blame on players he can’t understand, better than he ever was, required to get us out of this mess without him at some point, and being demoralised with every passing David Brent minute. Someone should be getting him out of there right now for everyone’s sanity, including his own.

We can but hope

Longer this bloke stays the deeper the shit we're in
He won't be sacked tonight.

Best we get is Monday after a day of them sorting out his departure.
I also don't think they will bin him, despite what is going on.

(Hoping my prediction skillz are still shit)

I can't believe Tommy Doyle can't get in this midfield and Captain Cock plays 90 minutes every week.

I’d still 100% be looking to replace him. Run of 1pt in 7 at any stage of a season, with no terrible circumstances is not good enough. Then you factor is how we ended last year (albeit there were limitations of the squad). It just isn’t sustainable and puts a ridiculous pressure on beating the ‘bottom teams’

Just walking back to car, so not read the thread. The crowd have definitely turned. Anti Fosun & Shi chants, plus “you don’t know what you’re doing” Not good.
Good if they are finally aiming at the proper targets, who've got nowhere to hide after that pff-season. Last time Fosun were happy to let Sellars take all the flak.

Back