• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford 5-3 Wolves:Verdict Thread

Mmm. Not as bad as it felt actually.
We conceded 46, 40 and 52 in Nuno's three full seasons.

So it is pretty bad. Because it's not even two thirds of a season.

Cisse! Grabbed Johnson by the neck. Fair play to him
All I remember is he had a reputation for being cunty and also a white mohawk.

Fucking RoJo; just another player I tried to see the good in for far too long. Be the sympathetic kind of alcoholic who’s trying to get better you fucking cunty lush

At least the shit up the road are doing their best to ensure they meet us in the championship next season

Seriously, we’re at game 7, a competent manager will keep this team up, but we need to act now…..

Positivity over…and waits to be shot down in flames🫣

Been ripped out by hopeless leadership ay.

How committed would you be to something you know will fail?
In you really don’t think the players are at all culpable, and it’s all on GoN. I mean, be fair, even the harshest critics of GoN can see that some of players have made huge individual mistakes.

I’m not advocating for him to stay, quiet the opposite, he needs to go, but to say he’s ripped out their spines if proper hyperbole. As much as an invertebrate he’s made them, lemina giving Collins a bulldog and passing a 5 yard pass to opposition player isn’t on GoN. Atleast give it some balance

Sorry for my bad english.

I think you guys have a tactical problem in your team. No have a identity, the players of mid zone and defense dont know what to do in attack and in defense the same.

To many goals received, and your gk stop like other 3 shots. For me your main problem is the coach.

Now no have many time to talk, the Celta play in 15 min. I try log in this night to talk about play Larsen, and what i think are the problem on Wolves team.

Stay strong! the league has just started. There's still time to turn things around!

How is anyone surviving that?
I give you Matt 'Mick Beale is an outstanding manager's Hobbs.

He should be doing what he's got at and scouting. He's in no way equipped to build management teams as he's proved.

All I remember is he had a reputation for being cunty and also a white mohawk.

Fucking RoJo; just another player I tried to see the good in for far too long. Be the sympathetic kind of alcoholic who’s trying to get better you fucking cunty lush
I mean that’s a pretty narrow selection of players.

We already need a win and then some to get out of the relegation zone given our rubbish GD. This dope is taking us down.

Manager has no clue, complete PE teacher, tactical pygmy, whatever you want to call it - he's not up to it tactically and never was. Easy to blame a supposed tough fixture list but we got wins from these very fixtures last year, were beating Newcastle with fifteen to go and had never lost to Brentford at their current ground. Brentford looked fragile and poor themselves with a big injury list so this is a seriously missed opportunity for points.

Goalkeeper is shit, midfield still a mess and we cannot defend. The last two are on O'Neil.

It’s beyond individual mistakes now, though. It’s the exact same kinds of individual mistakes every week, for months on end. With a preseason in the middle to give time to rectify them.

That is in the coaching, plain and simple.

I give you Matt 'Mick Beale is an outstanding manager's Hobbs.

He should be doing what he's got at and scouting. He's in no way equipped to build management teams as he's proved.
Would Mick Beale be worse than GON?

At least the shit up the road are doing their best to ensure they meet us in the championship next season

Seriously, we’re at game 7, a competent manager will keep this team up, but we need to act now…..

Positivity over…and waits to be shot down in flames🫣
Tbf I’m still in the ‘there will be 3 worse teams than us’ mindset - which is an extremely sad endorsement in itself

Sorry for my bad english.

I think you guys have a tactical problem in your team. No have a identity, the players of mid zone and defense dont know what to do in attack and in defense the same.

To many goals received, and your gk stop like other 3 shots. For me your main problem is the coach.

Now no have many time to talk, the Celta play in 15 min. I try log in this night to talk about play Larsen, and what i think are the problem on Wolves team.

Stay strong! the league has just started. There's still time to turn things around!
Better English than most here 😉

I try log in this night to talk about play Larsen, and what i think are the problem on Wolves team.
Nothing wrong with Jorgen.

We don't use him anything like properly and as such he goes through spells where he doesn't do a lot. But that's not his fault. He's taken his two goals well.

Doesn't matter though because if he averaged 2 goals a game we'd still lose all the time, as we think defending is for other people.

Good luck to Celta, you (sort of) gave us Jonny and thank you very much for that.

In you really don’t think the players are at all culpable, and it’s all on GoN. I mean, be fair, even the harshest critics of GoN can see that some of players have made huge individual mistakes.

I’m not advocating for him to stay, quiet the opposite, he needs to go, but to say he’s ripped out their spines if proper hyperbole. As much as an invertebrate he’s made them, lemina giving Collins a bulldog and passing a 5 yard pass to opposition player isn’t on GoN. Atleast give it some balance
Quite right, you've got that cunt Derry and Eddie Howe from Temu stinking the place out too.

It’s beyond individual mistakes now, though. It’s the exact same kinds of individual mistakes every week, for months on end. With a preseason in the middle to give time to rectify them.

That is in the coaching, plain and simple.
No that’s fair regarding g the coaching, etc. but the individual mistakes a contribution.

Now, if GoN is saying to lemina specially ‘you must try and play out in that position’ then 💯 that would be on him. Without being a footballer, I’d like to think common sense should take over, but what do I know 🤷‍♂️

Back