• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boro (H) 5/8/17 build up

I was there under Hoddle, I've earned this :icon_sad:

If you watched us under Hoddle then you're probably eligible for "superfan" status ! ;) drop me a PM on the day and I'll let you know where we are heading if you'd like?

Got my ticket a few days ago.

Arriving in town at 12.18 along with ndorsetwolf who some of you met at the Bristol game last season.

Will wander into the town centre pubs till we find someone (or not - though there will still be a beer or two whilst we do that)

I was struggling to give tickets away last season :icon_lol:

Yep...Sheesh, the number of games either my ST or one of the other lads was available and I couldn't get a taker last season! This season I'll have people asking why I'm not missing the game!! :icon_lol: (as long as we start well and keep it going)

Could anyone get me 2 tickets next to eachother? I have a friend who normally would for me but he is using them for family for this particular game. No worries if not. I can PayPal the money over and cover postage or whatever. (pretty please)

Just got some. How long does it take for the print at home tickets to come through to your email?

Just got some. How long does it take for the print at home tickets to come through to your email?

Pretty quickly in my experience. Within a few minutes.

If you watched us under Hoddle then you're probably eligible for "superfan" status ! ;) drop me a PM on the day and I'll let you know where we are heading if you'd like?

I agree ;)
That would be great, top man, will let you know if I grab a ticket either way :)

I accidentally bought 2 extra tickets in the family enclosure instead of 1 extra - if anyone wants it FOC let me know (unlikely I know :) ).

If not I'll brave the ticket office line and return it.

Can't believe I'm gonna miss this one [emoji24]

Fuck it, bought tickets for me and the kids. £27.50 for 1 adult and 2 U12 tickets in the NB Quadrant. Can't argue with that.

It'll be my daughter's first trip to the Western I think? A red letter day indeed.

Got mine and the missus' MyWolves cards through but no Boro ticket or Young Wolves cards yet.

She has been in the Western before.

You're right. And have shown me up as a terrible parent who can't remember which pubs I have taken my youngest sprogling to....

You're right. And have shown me up as a terrible parent who can't remember which pubs I have taken my youngest sprogling to....

As long as you haven't left them in there then you've done OK - it has been done :icon_lol:

Back