• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boro (H) 5/8/17 build up

Somewhere in your account settings. It was ages ago since I did it. Maybe it's changed.

I only ordered them today, maybe that's why. Perhaps I can do it when they arrive. Looks like I've got a new supporter number as well.

I miss The Western. Which is why I need to get to a home game ASAP next season.

I miss The Western. Which is why I need to get to a home game ASAP next season.

I don't have an affinity with any pub anymore. Pre match its the Giffard simply to see the doorman, ex Bro in law, followed by the one directly across the road.

Free game for our family as we are all members....excellent.
Really looking forward to this.
A full Molineux, full of optimism and really great atmosphere.

0-1. (Joking.....)

Oh well, thw wife and kids can't go as they're booked in to have their hair done so I'll be going solo. South Bank it is then, although the last few seats available aren't very good.

Went for S5 in the end, decent enough view. You'll all have to let me know where you're drinking pre-match so I can go somewhere else.

Oh well, thw wife and kids can't go as they're booked in to have their hair done so I'll be going solo. South Bank it is then, although the last few seats available aren't very good.

Went for S5 in the end, decent enough view. You'll all have to let me know where you're drinking pre-match so I can go somewhere else.
Goes without saying where I will be. Easy enough.

What time will you be there Phil? Be good to have a beer.

Offer now open to STHs to get up to two extra tickets for a fiver each.

I'd get in quick if you're planning on doing it, sorted my two out this morning and availability is fairly sparse already. We're going to sell this out miles in advance of kickoff.

South Bank sold out already, North Bank not far behind it. The lower NB quadrant is showing as sold out as well, was that where they were doing the 2 for £35 offer?

A mate has got me a ticket for a fiver, coming back from holiday early for this. I'll use my membership freebie on Cardiff

What time will you be there Phil? Be good to have a beer.
When does it open? I have to sort a ticket out yet (a £5 one would be brilliant 😉), but usually I get into the Western for about 11:30.

Hoping I can grab a ticket for this. They seem to be selling like hot cakes!
If I manage to get one, where will people be? It'd be nice to meet a few people.

If I manage to get one, where will people be? It'd be nice to meet a few people.

In France :mecry:

Looks like Leeds and Booz will be in the Western but Deutsch, Aiki, and whomever they will be meeting up with (Kenny and a few more) will be in the city centre

I've got Leeds his £5 ticket so I'll be meeting him + a few others in the Western early doors, then into town to meet Deutsch, Aiki, et al. I've got space for another £5 ticket if you want me to get one for you now?

In France :mecry:

Looks like Leeds and Booz will be in the Western but Deutsch, Aiki, and whomever they will be meeting up with (Kenny and a few more) will be in the city centre

I'm not going that far [emoji14]

Thanks Darlo :) I may have to pop in and show myself.

I'm not going that far [emoji14]

Thanks Darlo :) I may have to pop in and show myself.

and I miss out on meeting the new faces (the glory fans as I like to call them :icon_lol: )

I've got a ticket , whoop!

I was struggling to give tickets away last season :icon_lol:

Back