• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boro (H) 5/8/17 build up

I am definitely going. Will get a ticket this week. Might as well pay for my membership as well.

I can see a half STH coming if Chrimbo isn't too expensive. They might be hard to come by in a couple of years if this goes to plan.

Tickets bought. You might say I'm looking forward to this one slightly!

If you know a season ticket holder they can get two extra tickets for a fiver each.

Supposed to be live for members online purchase today, but not when I checked

Above noted though (thanks) & have texted a ST holder to see if one can be got that way (I'll worry about travel arrangements etc later)

Supposed to be live for members online purchase today, but not when I checked

Above noted though (thanks) & have texted a ST holder to see if one can be got that way (I'll worry about travel arrangements etc later)

Couldn't wait for that - members purchase resolved on the site so ticket & train booked & paid for

Looking pretty full (certainly in the South & North Bank stands) already

Couldn't wait for that - members purchase resolved on the site so ticket & train booked & paid for

Looking pretty full (certainly in the South & North Bank stands) already

When I booked my ST in the South Bank there weren't many choices. That's why I'm so pleased with the ticket info they've announced today. Lowering the SB Upper + Billy Wright to £25 for Cat B matches (very few games will be Cat A you'd think. Local derbies + a few of the bigger clubs), 2 adult tickets in the quadrant for £35 and even though I think the Carling fan zone looks a bit naff, the fact that it's aimed at South Bankers who might not be able to get a ticket in there on a game to game basis is a good idea.

When I booked my ST in the South Bank there weren't many choices. That's why I'm so pleased with the ticket info they've announced today. Lowering the SB Upper + Billy Wright to £25 for Cat B matches (very few games will be Cat A you'd think. Local derbies + a few of the bigger clubs), 2 adult tickets in the quadrant for £35 and even though I think the Carling fan zone looks a bit naff, the fact that it's aimed at South Bankers who might not be able to get a ticket in there on a game to game basis is a good idea.

Where's your seat Sam - managed to book SL2 row P39 though were only 10 seats left in that block when I did

Where's your seat Sam - managed to book SL2 row P39 though were only 10 seats left in that block when I did

S2 NN 38

The only seats in SL2 were right down the front when I looked, people must have relocated.

If we start well with this level of reawakened interest then suspect that tickets will be harder to get for a non season ticket holder this year

Could well have to move around the ground to find a seat

If we start well with this level of reawakened interest then suspect that tickets will be harder to get for a non season ticket holder this year

Could well have to move around the ground to find a seat

Nothing wrong with being a "Molineux tourist" Peter :icon_lol:

Trying to register to look at tickets but it's not recognising Shrewsbury as a town/city... I mean, I know it's a small place but it's not that small!

Trying to register to look at tickets but it's not recognising Shrewsbury as a town/city... I mean, I know it's a small place but it's not that small!

Well it recognised where I am & Gillingham (Dorset not the Kent abomination) is so much smaller than Shrewsbury

Well it recognised where I am & Gillingham (Dorset not the Kent abomination) is so much smaller than Shrewsbury

Managed to sign up, it worked once the account was created, but not beforehand, strange!

Already had a supporter number but it was linked to another account, so couldn't login with it, so got a new one!

All this excitement has made me commit to my first season ticket in 15 years Lived in Greece for 10 years and have had serious health problems since but seem to be Ok now. Can't wait :smarmy:

All this excitement has made me commit to my first season ticket in 15 years Lived in Greece for 10 years and have had serious health problems since but seem to be Ok now. Can't wait :smarmy:

Awesome! See you on the 5th!

Going to sing us all up to MyWolves again, we'll be going to Boro. Plus a fair few more I think.

Will it be a Status Quo song?

Vic you absolutely must meet up with the TWF chaps. We don't bite.

And I will be sorting a Season Ticket again eventually...

Vic you absolutely must meet up with the TWF chaps. We don't bite.

And I will be sorting a Season Ticket again eventually...

Yes I certainly would love to Paddy. I believe you often congregate in the Western prematch. The only problem with that is that I have to walk with the aid of a stick but if you are in there early enough I would love to meet. I would have to leave early though as I would be very slow walking to the ground :hmmm:

Back