• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool (H) 28/9: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the players realise there’s one minute left and we’re losing?

We played that last 2 mins when Liverpool gave us the ball so badly... masters of our own fate again.

Finished with a whimper. Pathetic.

Semedo with a proper 2/10 performance today.
Not the only one. Lemina was arse too. As was Cunha, Larsen, Doyle, and Hwang. The whole team was shit, the manager was shit. We are shit.

What on earth is up with Lemina?

Gary Neville essentially saying we’re going down. Hard to disagree.

Liverpool as bad as they were against Forest, yet we still contrive to lose. They even practically walked the ball into their own to let us score and we still couldn't take advantage.

Neville basically calling us out for what we were.

Fucking pathetic.

Massive display of little club syndrome out there today.

And just like Villa last week, Liverpool were absolutely shit.

Shocking passing at the end there.

Liverpool were poor and we couldn't capitalise. We would have won that game in recent seasons but we lack the quality now

Oh so sorry. Hee-Chan. Ridiculous and unnecessary smart arse comment when they call him Channy. So sorry.
I really hope this isn’t playing on the stereotype I think it is.

Oh so sorry. Hee-Chan. Ridiculous and unnecessary smart arse comment when they call him Channy. So sorry.
It's like calling someone named David "Vid" or someone named Matthew "Thew".

I really hope this isn’t playing on the stereotype I think it is.
Alan, you are being a tad knee jerk and over sensitive there. You won't find a sniff of racism in any of my posts or what I do in life. I actively work in international education and have done for forty years. It's the end of the match, I am tired and I just wrote a shortened version of his hyphenated family name. The Wolves staff actually call him Channy!

Alan, you are being a tad knee jerk and over sensitive there. You won't find a sniff of racism in any of my posts or what I do in life. I actively work in international education and have done for forty years. It's the end of the match, I am tired and I just wrote a shortened version of his hyphenated family name. The Wolves staff actually call him Channy!
That’s my brand!

Fair dos, no real harm done.

Well okay then you went and were rude to Banjo about it so like. I dunno man just careful with the “so sorry” in this context as it’s been a stereotype of East Asian English speakers for ages. So it can be read as sarcasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back