• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boro (H) 5/8/17 build up

Yes I certainly would love to Paddy. I believe you often congregate in the Western prematch. The only problem with that is that I have to walk with the aid of a stick but if you are in there early enough I would love to meet. I would have to leave early though as I would be very slow walking to the ground :hmmm:

Nah, the Western is finished! Royal London has taken over for most of our "breakfast/food requirements" and not to mention beer needs too! Nice and central and just up from the railway station. If you're thinking of going to the Leicester game let me know as I'm heading down and meeting up with Deutsch for a beer and a catch up

Nah, the Western is finished! Royal London has taken over for most of our "breakfast/food requirements" and not to mention beer needs too! Nice and central and just up from the railway station. If you're thinking of going to the Leicester game let me know as I'm heading down and meeting up with Deutsch for a beer and a catch up

Royal London was full of pretentious 12 yr olds (well that's what they looked like) drinking weird cocktails after the West Ham PL2 evening game I went up to at the end of last season - went somewhare else

Royal London was full of pretentious 12 yr olds (well that's what they looked like) drinking weird cocktails after the West Ham PL2 evening game I went up to at the end of last season - went somewhare else

Saturday morning for breakfast it's brilliant...Night time, not so much!

I think they're called students these days. :eek:ldman:

Hadn't thought about the Leicester match TBH but might do it. It would be a great chance to bore Deutsch silly with all our reminiscences about the 70's Team. I will let you know if I am going to come.:icon_lol:

Last edited:

Don't talk fucking shit.

The Royal London isn't fit to lace the Western's boots

The Western finished? Never.

The Western finished? Never.

As a meeting place for those of us who want to have a beer together it is. Out of the way and just sells the same 4 beers. I don't mind the odd drop in now and then but wouldn't have it as my main drinking hole on a match day. The "finished" comment was to entice a nibble from Paddy and it worked like clockwork ;)

Suit yourself. As a place to meet, it seems to suffice for a lot of folk. No need for slagging that preference is there?

Suit yourself. As a place to meet, it seems to suffice for a lot of folk. No need for slagging that preference is there?

Vic was looking for where the forum lot meet up Phil. I was merely pointing out that the majority of us don't go to the Western as he believed and that we go elsewhere. It was a "comedy dig" and I even put a "smiley" on my post to emphasise the point and hoped for a nibble from Paddy as I know he loves the place. He generally comes to meet us now anyway but not really sure I need to be explaining a "joke" anyway

Fuckers. Bought four memberships but can only buy one Boro ticket. Hope they get this sorted before the seats sell out, I've emailed them but shouldn't expect a response until Monday. Seats are pretty limited now except for places where I don't really want to sit.

Didn't it give you the option to "assign owners" for each ticket?

Vic was looking for where the forum lot meet up Phil. I was merely pointing out that the majority of us don't go to the Western as he believed and that we go elsewhere. It was a "comedy dig" and I even put a "smiley" on my post to emphasise the point and hoped for a nibble from Paddy as I know he loves the place. He generally comes to meet us now anyway but not really sure I need to be explaining a "joke" anyway
Just point it out without the dig.

You need to add the other memberships to your friends and family list, then they should appear to assign each ticket.

I asked how to do that in the email, I couldn't find any way on the site to do it.

Back