• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boro (H) 5/8/17 build up

South Bank now sold out for this game

North Bank sold out as well. Billy Wright stand filling up quite quickly as well, only really W1 & W9 with vast swathes of empty seats.

NU5 available for sale now, NU6 & NU7 still unavailable.

Does anybody still have a £5 ticket available for this? My plans have changed so I can make it now

Good man. Could have got him in for £25 if he was stuck. As long as he used my wife's name...

Boro' could be scoring a lot of goals this year - they now have Assombalonga, Braithewaite and Bamford. Excellent business by them!

Left it too late trying to scav £5 tickets and don't really want to sit in the top corners, so I think I'll go Leicester and then to the 2nd home game.

Hoping my friend in Dubai can er, hook me up, so I might see it still.

If I buy a My Wolves membership now will I be able to use the ticket cash to buy a ticket for this game? Can't quite work out how it works :icon_lol:

You need to earn it first ha?

EDIT: I.e buy 2 tickets to Boro = £5 cashback = 1 free ticket soon?

Yeah ignore me I'm being a moron. Just trying to sort an extra ticket as we have two with my friend's ST but need another so we can all go!

Might be a STH on here who hasn't used up their spares yet who can help you. I can't though, mine went last week.

Ah no worries. Think I'm just gonna buy one quickly as don't want to miss out as they seem to nearly all be gone. Good stuff for Nuno's first game!

I can help if you don't mind sitting on your own with a single ticket? If you want PM your preferred stand and supporter number

I'd still take 2 tickets if anyone has them left/there are 2 seats left together. Don't really want to be a larry though.

Deffo going to get My Wolves this season though and make use of the 2 cheaper tickets that you can get.

Got tickets for this, think it'll be the first opening game I'll have been to since Mick's first match at Plymouth. Has to be one of the lowest quality Wolves 11s I've seen, amazing to think we made the play offs that year.

Got My Wolves membership as well for the first time, not sure if it will give me a shot at Brentford tickets at the end of August.

Got My Wolves membership as well for the first time, not sure if it will give me a shot at Brentford tickets at the end of August.

Doubtful, but I won't be going so my supporter number will be up for grabs. Yours if you want it.

Back