• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boro (H) 5/8/17 build up

Just released the last 2 blocks in the North bank/Steve Bull for sale, about another 710 seats. Few held back, I guess due to no view behind Steve Bull roof. Should break 30,000. Happy days!

Be nice to have the ground rocking, both for the new boys and Carl.

About 2000 tickets left available for Wolves fans and Boro will sell out so it should be 30K.

The good news is that Boro are looking at signing Darren Randolph.

I can't make this game but someone is going on my ST. I don't what's going on with this extra ticket stuff but if I can be of use to someone then just tell me what you need me to do to get them a ticket

I can't make this game but someone is going on my ST. I don't what's going on with this extra ticket stuff but if I can be of use to someone then just tell me what you need me to do to get them a ticket
B3h may appreciate a PM

Doubtful, but I won't be going so my supporter number will be up for grabs. Yours if you want it.

Thanks mate, might hassle you for that. Never manage to get to Brentford, only got tickets last year because it was a Tuesday night.

I think we'll go:

Ruddy

Miranda---Coady---Boly

Doherty----Neves----Price----Douglas

Jota---Ronan

Dicko​

Yeah, that looks about right Johnny. Unless Hause can force his way into that back 3 once he's fully fit.

I'd like to see Hause there but he's got no chance just yet with no real pre-season. I reckon Saiss will start over Price as well.

I was really hoping this would be the season we see the best of Graham, not sure if he’ll even get in the team now.

I don't want the season to start. Football generally offers disappointment but the pre-season build up is exciting.

I think it'll be imperative that price starts ahead of Saiss. Wouldn't be surprised if Boro decided to give neves a physical introduction to the league and I feel price is more mobile and slightly sharper in terms of being free for pass than Saiss is which may help neves significantly

I don't. But each to their own - opinions are like arseholes, as a certain gruff ex-manager used to say! I think it will be Neves - Saiss, and Price will be the bench option, at least at first.

Buzzing for this now, roll on August 5th.

I think it'll be imperative that price starts ahead of Saiss. Wouldn't be surprised if Boro decided to give neves a physical introduction to the league and I feel price is more mobile and slightly sharper in terms of being free for pass than Saiss is which may help neves significantly

I don't. But each to their own - opinions are like arseholes, as a certain gruff ex-manager used to say! I think it will be Neves - Saiss, and Price will be the bench option, at least at first.

I too would prefer Price as he will do a similar job, but is a bit more mobile than Saiss

Can live with either though

Back