• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boro (H) 5/8/17 build up

This would be my team:

Ruddy

Boly - Miranda - Saiss

Doherty - Neves - Price - Douglas

Jota - Ronan

Dicko

This would be my team:

Ruddy

Boly - Miranda - Saiss

Doherty - Neves - Price - Douglas

Jota - Ronan

Dicko
Good one, I think Price deserves it..the games i have watched he has been faultless

Middlesbrough sold out their allocation in 50 minutes this morning.

Boro should have a great season and are certainly the team to beat.

Not game related but Boro Academy player Antony Renton has been diagnosed with Leukemia

Not game related but Boro Academy player Antony Renton has been diagnosed with Leukemia

Just popped this on the football news thread.
I swear I ain't got you on ignore! Don't hit me with the kenny wrath!

About 500 left.

North Bank sold out, Steve Bull has a few left, a few seats now available in the South Bank as well.

Should be a fantastic atmosphere!

Down to 250. Get in there quick if you want a ticket, going to sell out soon!

Should've held out for the SB

Managed to get 1 in a decent place in the SB over 2 weeks ago - looks like it was pure luck given what has happened since as there were less than 30 seats available in the stand at that time

Managed to get 1 in a decent place in the SB over 2 weeks ago - looks like it was pure luck given what has happened since as there were less than 30 seats available in the stand at that time

Where did you get? I went for S5 in the end, seemed the seat with the best view.

Where did you get? I went for S5 in the end, seemed the seat with the best view.

SL2 P39 - just to the left of the goal about halfway up - that's the area I try to get in, but was lucky to find a free seat in there this time

Showing fewer than 150 now.

EDIT: Weird, refreshed and a bunch of new ones came up. Still only about 300 left though.

Jinky & I just got two in W9 - only place where you can get two together now.

Yeah, the Steve Bull is a top stand [emoji41]

Back