• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are for sale and Darlo wants some smooth thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it does come off I hope they sort the Steve Bull out ASAP as I'm fed up of getting wet. Now would be a good time with the demand for tickets being less

Surely this new owner would make a visit to the club before putting pen to paper? No big choppers landed at Molineux or Compton recently?

Surely this new owner would make a visit to the club before putting pen to paper? No big choppers landed at Molineux or Compton recently?

Could have already been,when the end of season holidays started,and there's no playing staff around,with mobiles and Twitter accounts

I want this to be true so my Prem-loving friends stateside can call me a glory hunter in a few years. I'll show them a decade and a half of self-deprecation and have a good laugh.

Right. Just finished a 12 hour night shift and off to bed...Please be some good news when I wake up!

Chuffing hell, hope this goes through today. Can't stand much more of this waiting, its worse than being a kid on Xmas eve.

I want this to be true so my Prem-loving friends stateside can call me a glory hunter in a few years. I'll show them a decade and a half of self-deprecation and have a good laugh.

Yep, can just see it a couple of years time, the 50,000 fans that saw us lose to Huddersfield in Feb 2016 :)

Announcements are usually made at 9am right...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back