• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 3-0 Liverpool: Verdict Thread

Merson is a proper ass only just seen his post match review “ had Liverpool taken one of there chances second half they’d have got a result”
Yep if we’d have taken 3 of our other chances first half it would’ve been irrelevant.

Merson is a proper ass only just seen his post match review “ had Liverpool taken one of there chances second half they’d have got a result”
Yep if we’d have taken 3 of our other chances first half it would’ve been irrelevant.

Footballing dinosaur’s trying to keep themselves relevant

It’s a match memories of which just keep giving. Just remembered Milner trying to shoulder barge Adama in the last few minutes. Got a feeling he hadn’t clocked who it was before he tried it, but he bounced off with comedy effect and I’m not even sure Adama noticed.

It’s a match memories of which just keep giving. Just remembered Milner trying to shoulder barge Adama in the last few minutes. Got a feeling he hadn’t clocked who it was before he tried it, but he bounced off with comedy effect and I’m not even sure Adama noticed.
That shoulder barge helped Adama retain possession too

How did RAN play, people who went?
You won’t get a great deal of analytical sense from my observations TBH, but ‘very well’ would be my answer. He has been mentioned but, also, I think Semedo is one who had a particularly good game: seemed to make lots of defensive headers, more than usual? The lazy conclusion would be he’s another immediately benefitting from clear communication from an experienced centre back. So I’ll draw it.

Another highlight of the day following Noonyez spannering yet another attempt was the chorus of “You’re just a shit Andy Carroll”. Fantastic.
Yes, that tickled me. I managed to resist the tiredness of 24+ hours travel and watched the game. I must admit (the rest of the game aside) the last couple of minutes of second half added time was wondrous to behold.

The crowd really seemed to respond to the opening 15 mins, and that set the tone for the game. Great to see that synergy back.

We look a much less passive proposition, and as others have said, Lemina and Dawson already seem to have made a difference in terms of experience and presence. Three goals and could have been more.

Special mention to Nunes for doing so much dirty work, and also, I could watch Cunha all day, such a smooth, classy player

I see Klopp refuses to answer questions asked by James Pearce the Liverpool Athletic journalist.

Def this guy @JamesPearceLFC. He could have got Madders to ask his question instead.
Yep, refused to answer the question from the Athletic guy but said he would answer it I someone else asked. So one did.

Thin skinned just because he had the temerity to write a critical piece rather than the usual arse kissing ones. He's correct aswell, our start yesterday was as much about their attitude as it was ours

fantastic display, like many after the Everton win calculating where we would be in the table after our customary loss (by foul means) but the lads were superb and a well deserved victory.
Put a silly £2 on 3-0 & 3-1 so a few (less excited people) had a drink on the efforts, all round best game at home for a very long time.

No need to go through players its all been said very well so I'll just say Ait Nouri is gonna be some player

Seen a few comments (not on here) that the only negatives were Nunes and Raul.
Bur then also saw some comments that Nunes was put out left to help RAN and do a job on TAA, dirty job for the team?

Back