• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 3-0 Liverpool: Verdict Thread

Not really from that angle. Low hard finish across the keeper and he doesn't save it

He just had to show a little composure and do anything but a tame, first time side foot shot, straight at the keeper.

As Jinky said, 'Fine lines' and all of that, but I don't think he hit it straight at the keeper. From the camera behind him, he hit it to the side of Allisson who quickly raised his left hand to head level and palmed it away...

He didn't make a complete hash of it and Alisson did well to close down but equally every player at this level will think they should score that kind of chance.

That is the first time since Nuno that i felt we were on to something really good both on and off the pitch. There’s nothing better than a molineux crowd that is behind the team.

Our transfer business looks really smart and i love our ability to press now and Lemina as impressed me both in his physicality but also his engine and i think he set the tone continuously yesterday.

Massive 2 games coming up, play like we can and it should be 6 points and then we can continue to look up the table.

I think one touch to the left (Alisson‘s right) and he’s rolling it in to an empty net.
I thought that too. Knock it past him that side across the defender. Any touch from either of them and it's a stonewaller. Then he could either finish or possibly even square it if the other player got to the goal in time.

If we finish the season on a major upturn I can see him being reticent to leave. Big risk, though, as it means we'll get nothing if we can't sustain it next season and he walks.

If we finish the season on a major upturn I can see him being reticent to leave. Big risk, though, as it means we'll get nothing if we can't sustain it next season and he walks.
A lot will depend on what clubs come in for him Ofcourse. He deserves to be challenging for trophies/top 4 consistently which is something we won’t be able to offer.

Aye, it would have to be a serious upturn, I think. We're capable of it, though.

It's not out of the question we could finish top half. Would take a hell of a run, but I haven't seen anything to suggest we're not capable. There's very few games to come where I'm completely writing us off from being able to get something.

I'm also reminded of what we overheard being said to Cunha in one of his intro vids.

"[You] show them that the project is back". (Something like that)

Maybe Ruben can be sold on it again.

Aye, it would have to be a serious upturn, I think. We're capable of it, though.
Be interesting. I think we will pull clear and comfortably stay up. Hopefully Lops been given assurances of further investment and can relay them onto neves

I'd really like to him to sign a new contract but would accept a gentlemans agreement that if a bigger club came in with serious wedge we wouldn't say no.

I'd hate to see someone get him relatively cheaply.

Back