• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 2 - Fulham 0 the 'Simples really' verdict thread

ahh ok, fair to say it had a revival at Forest away a couple of seasons ago then!
yes it did, unfortunately its sung at the wrong times now, for me 2-0 up if they have sung it at us or after overturning a deficit, otherwise no just no!
We will follow the wanderers over land and see, knees up mother brown(whilst bouncing around the terrace) and you'll never walk alone were all ace to me as a kid.

yes it did, unfortunately its sung at the wrong times now, for me 2-0 up if they have sung it at us or after overturning a deficit, otherwise no just no!
We will follow the wanderers over land and see, knees up mother brown(whilst bouncing around the terrace) and you'll never walk alone were all ace to me as a kid.

I've always associated over land and sea with WBA. KUMB & YNWA obviously West Ham and Liverpool/Celtic/Dortmund/Ajax. Would find it strange if we sung any of them now.

Always thought Rocking all over the world & Wonder of you had potential to turn into unique 'Wolves' chants if it happened organically (none of this forced, Impossible Dream BS) but it hasn't happened. Most of the pockets of fans in the South Bank/away days who seem to lead the chants are only interested in chanting Wolverhampton Wandereeeeers in that awful tone for 15 minutes straight.

Do you still play wonder of you over the tannoy? I used to love the oh woah oh ohhhs singing along to it

Neves in the Championship team of the week.

Just another view on this..we have a team called Östersund in sweden(currently leading a group in the europa league)..they never haunted other teams and always cheer on their own team(despite if they play good or bad)must be pretty unique unless some japanese teams do it since they are so polite..cant say i have never myself sang songs about the other team or players trying to get them out of focus, but it can also be lightning fluid for the other team and turn games around.. whatever we do, we have nuno and everton got BFS ;)

Managed by an Englishman too!

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...ostersund--europa-league-premier-league-clubs

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...r-city-football-graham-potter-english-manager

Do you still play wonder of you over the tannoy? I used to love the oh woah oh ohhhs singing along to it

I was in tears when they played it after Preston - words are very pertinent for me right now.

Back