• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Things that make you SAD thread.

Nothing more depressing than watching people stood outside hospital connected to drips and smoking.

The list of side effects of chemo on the body, and watching a family member go through it physically and mentally.

You wish you could help make things better, but you can't.

Being around for chemo day at me moms, and that there's nothing you can do to ease their worries.

Makes me sad but also makes me angry with the world.

Fifth anniversary of my father's death. Am I sad? I don't know. Nostalgic for every funny thing he said and did, definitely. Missing him, always. But sad, like I say, I don't know. I remember the burly bloke I loved, and try and forget the denuded cadaver I saw when we landed in Oz in the last couple of weeks of his life. Odd day really, I just can't believe it is five years already.

My nan passed away this morning - she was 90.

It was very sudden, but maybe that's no bad thing as she lost her 2 remaining siblings last year - she was the last of either side of that generation of my family.

Sorry to hear mate. Thoughts and condolences are with you

Really sorry to hear that Ian, my condolences to you and your family

All the best to you & yours langers. Look after each other.

My nan passed away this morning - she was 90.

It was very sudden, but maybe that's no bad thing as she lost her 2 remaining siblings last year - she was the last of either side of that generation of my family.

Sorry to hear that Langers. Many of us have special memories of our nans as we were growing up,and I'm sure you have plenty too Langers. Thank heavens for memories.

Sorry to hear that Langers, at least she had a long life..

It's my Nan's funeral tomorrow.

Dreading it - I hate funerals but so many bad things have happened in my family recently that its not going to be a positive experience, a lot of issues will hopefully be put on the back burner for one day but families are families and all that...

It's my Nan's funeral tomorrow.

Dreading it - I hate funerals but so many bad things have happened in my family recently that its not going to be a positive experience, a lot of issues will hopefully be put on the back burner for one day but families are families and all that...

Good luck, mate. Funerals can be the worst. But can also spark healing for those still alive. Fingers crossed it will be the latter for you and your family.

Back