• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Things that make you SAD thread.

Watching my Mother in hospital slowly recovering from the coma she slipped into last Wednesday, knowing that any improvements are only temporary and seeing other family/friends regaining hope when there isn't any. Absolutely heartbreaking.

So sorry to hear this Sam - from experience with my Dad this period was worse than after.

Hopefully you have a good network around you to support each other

Been there a few months ago with my brother.
Thoughts are with you Sam.
Tough, tough time. No way round it.
Probably to be followed by a very sad time (but merciful).
Deep breath mate, gird yourself.

Words cannot suffice Lycan. Please take care of yourself as well as each other mate.

People that went to the Wal mart store to do their shopping and end up being shot and killed.

What a sad state of affairs.

My daughters' first kayak coach died yesterday having had a rare from of leukemia for a couple of years. He was an awkward bugger and I can't say I ever warmed to him but my girls adored him and countless other juniors over the last 40 years progressed through his group. Despite being a grumpy, shouty curmudgeon, kids seemed to respond to his methods and gain enormously in confidence, particularly girls. Lots of tears in our house last night.

Those poor people who went to that Baptist Church and ended up getting shot. 16 I think with 20 injured.

It's ok though cause Trump has said it's not a 'gun thing' it's a 'mental thing'. So that's ok.

I wonder how the survivors reconcile the deaths of their fellow friends and family with their God?

So, my daughter has been bullied recently at school. So much so I've been there twice to resolve the issue. Gets a call from from the guidance counsellor asking me to pick her up from school as she has been self harming and need a an evaluation. I'm heart broken

So, my daughter has been bullied recently at school. So much so I've been there twice to resolve the issue. Gets a call from from the guidance counsellor asking me to pick her up from school as she has been self harming and need a an evaluation. I'm heart broken
Bloody hell Ray thats awful news. So sorry.

Thats awful, poor kid. I got bullied as a kid and it's terrible :(

Look after her Ray.

PPB - this thread is things that make you sad

If it helps put it on here - matters not whether we know him (I've put stuff up about my Daughter in law & none of you know her either)

I saw it earlier PPB, I’m very sorry to hear your news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PPB - this thread is things that make you sad

If it helps put it on here - matters not whether we know him (I've put stuff up about my Daughter in law & none of you know her either)
I know, I put it on after just finding out.Don't think my wording was very good, and so deleted it. I should have just left it at ' Things That Make You Sad = The feeling of hopelessness.

Simon Thomas the SSN reporters wife was apparently diagnosed with leukaemia 3 days ago and died this morning.

An absolute sin.

Simon Thomas the SSN reporters wife was apparently diagnosed with leukaemia 3 days ago and died this morning.

An absolute sin.

That's cruel - had relatives who have succumbed, but at least they & partners/families have had a bit of time to try to prepare themselses

3 days is just vindictive

Yeah I read about that earlier. An 8 year old son too. Just too cruel. How the hell do you react to that?

Was reading about it yesterday, absolutely awful news. Only 3 days after diagnosis is so cruel.

That's cruel - had relatives who have succumbed, but at least they & partners/families have had a bit of time to try to prepare themselses

3 days is just vindictive

A family member going though this at the moment, preparing themselves, preparing everyone around them. But to have that taken away so suddenly, from finding out,and to be gone 3 days later is beyond cruel.

These kind of things really make me question the Man upstairs and just what the fuck he's playing at some days.

Back