• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Things that make you SAD thread.

In America over the years there have been far too many casualties caused by firearms. Each one is tragic, but one cannot blame the act of a lone maniac on Brexit and Trump.

he surely putting fire in the pit though

If I'm not mistaken. Perhaps Alan can clarify. But they do have laws with a waiting period between gun application and license is permitted. Perhaps it is different per state?

Everything is different per state. Federalism is a fucking sham.

Per relevance, Nevada has some of the most lax gun laws in the country.

If I'm not mistaken. Perhaps Alan can clarify. But they do have laws with a waiting period between gun application and license is permitted. Perhaps it is different per state?

all states have a lot of ridiculous laws..read and you will have a laugh..

In America over the years there have been far too many casualties caused by firearms. Each one is tragic, but one cannot blame the act of a lone maniac on Brexit and Trump.

No you can't blame 1 thing for the act but there will be reasons behind it and certainly at the moment Trump is behind a lot of those reasons in various cases (mainly racist hate crimes mind). Obviously on this one we have no clue as a 64 year old white retired man was far away from any Police/Governement watch list as possible and fired on people watching a C&W concert. No obvious reasons why in the last year he started to stockpile guns and ammo (I am presuming the stockpilling here as his brother had stated he moved his stuff to his house near Vegas, 18 months ago and he had 1 gun at that point)

Alan, only a certain few people over here would compare mass murder in the United States with the Brexit vote in Britain.

I actually agree with you on this one.

Trump is a symptom of the disease, not the disease itself.

well in sweden we dont sleep with guns in the bedrooms or have no trespassers signs anywhere..i think you are entitled to kill a person trespassing in usa?

Only in certain states. Like Florida! Where I live!

They're called "Stand Your Ground" laws.

Arizona wtf :icon_lol:

Georgia is hillarious too

fuck me, i would be in jail in maine...thats some crazy shit laws Alan..

I like Iowa - one-armed piano players must perform for free

I like Iowa - one-armed piano players must perform for free

aye, maybe they cant play that fast..also like massachusetts, that you may not own an exploding golf ball..didnt even know it existed :)

what is the minnesota thing about?

Ohio, just how do you get a fish drunk?

I actually agree with you on this one.

Trump is a symptom of the disease, not the disease itself.
I was comparing white 'Christian' conservative fear not the 'literal' outcomes.

I was comparing white 'Christian' conservative fear not the 'literal' outcomes.
Understood. Guess I was speaking vicariously to my peer group of liberals in America.

In Nevada you just need to turn up with ID and can walk away straight away with a gun and amo.

He has a point on black vs white guys though..and of course the massive amount of guns out there

Back