• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Things that make you SAD thread.

He's done nothing of note for about 30 years,suede head and everyday is like Sunday are the high points of his solo career tbh,he's conveniently forgotten that Manchester got bombed by the IRA that was a far bigger bomb(I'm not sure on the casualties though without googling it) Manchester gave the same response then as it did now.
Thanks for the intelligent replies to the original post,doubt I'd get that on mol mix,definitely haven't on Facebook

No-one was killed in the 1996 attack - the area was evacuated after police received a warning.

Oh right,ta for that,makes most of my last post irrelevant then,point still stands about his solo work though.

No-one was killed in the 1996 attack - the area was evacuated after police received a warning.

The ideologies of the two attacks were very different. It doesn't make me sad as much as it makes me think people are blindly lashing out as they want somebody to blame but like everybody else we just simply do not know who, why or how these people operate.

Blaming Islam is stupid, blaming all Muslims is stupid. This is an extreme cult of Islam who have extreme views and nobody should be kidded that this is anything else. Those that advocate 'sending people back' are a barrier to the solution as this is not a British/ EU/ Western problem, this is a world issue where this particular sect want to impose an ideology 99% of the world do not want. Sadly there is no talking to the members of this sect in a rational way as that is not an option and never will be as they are driven by an ideology that is unattainable without violence.

The solution is going to be unpalatable for some and I have no doubt there will be levels of violence we all find distasteful but may well be looked upon as not wholly unnecessary.

A mate of mine posted something pretty bloody awesome on Facebook yesterday. There have been a few comments underneath it. One woman (who I am pleased to say is not a mutual friend) is blaming his religion. After pretty much everyone disagreed with her, this was her response:

No you are wrong while people are disassociating these radicals from the religion of islam and saying that they were not muslims it is taking the problem away from their community and relieving them of the responsibility of reporting them, we are not going into their mosques, we are not members of the muslim communities that they have set up all over this country so we are not privy to what they are seeing and not saying. While there are no doubt some very nice muslim people in our country it is firstly our country and secondly there are plenty that while not killing us are refusing to integrate with and making themselves stand out by the way they dress. You have obviously not been on the other end of muslim men staring at you an giving dirty looks for no apparent reason nor continually harassing you in a food store despite you telling them that you are married I have, they are refusing live according to our culture and they have no respect for us and there are far more like this than of the nice variety. One of them tried to get me to let him into my car when I was parked up waiting to meet someone he wasn't threatening but his behaviour was very suspicious. Oh but these people might have been mentally ill - why is then that it appears the muslim people seem to produce more mentally ill than any other ethnic group? Stop the disassociation so that they have to take action against the ones giving them a bad name its that simple

Just.... wow. What a charming lady.

Stupidest comment I've seen today about the bombing,"we should get the airforce to completely flatten the bombers home town,that would be justice for the victims" terrorist was born in Manchester ffs,can't really see that working well,did point this out to the commenter,but he wasn't having any of it,called me a lefty Muslim sympathiser!

My uncle Chris, Wolf Hunting's brother, passed away last night after a short illness.

Feel very sad for my Dad, it was his only sibling. It puts many things into perspective.

My uncle Chris, Wolf Hunting's brother, passed away last night after a short illness.

Feel very sad for my Dad, it was his only sibling. It puts many things into perspective.

Sad news mate, wish your dad the best wishes from us won't you.

My thoughts are with you and Roy, Rob...

Really sorry to hear this - thinking of you and WH.

Really sorry to hear that, thoughts with you and your family.

Sorry to hear that DDW, condolences to you and your family.

Back