• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Things that make you SAD thread.

I've only just seen the news. Horrific. :(

it's just horrendous. sounds like it escalated very quickly. hope, in time, they can find the reasons why given speculation about cladding etc which is being used elsewhere

Awful reading about that this morning. You just can't begin to imagine the horror for all those people inside. Terrible :(

Trying to find a Vet that deals in birds. Not all of them do here, and the one that did closed down a year ago. It's time to say goodbye, sleep tight to my 16 year old Conure. I absolutely know it's for the best, but it still doesn't make it any less painful or sad.

What the flapping hell is a Conure?

And don't say a a bird...

Doesn't make me sad as such (in fact it's quite cathartic to release it) but this is just me banging on about my MH condition and where I am:

https://oscillatingwildly.net/progress-report-its-alright-sort-of/

It's up and down, basically. But the thanks at the end extends very much to this forum.

That took real balls to write and despite your problems an exceptional overview of life/your life.
I am usually brilliant at coping with being in deep shit out here, and am very logical, but as many of you know/have seen on here, sometimes the forum becomes your only way to let it out.
I go a month without food except the odd invitation from those who know the score, doesn't phase me, then all of a sudden something small and stupid blows me up, the cypro takes over and the outlet sadly is on this forum.
Ha ha at least it lasts only as long as the cypro, and I ban myself from here quite successfully, but I am aware, perhaps in a way like DW, that it is a call for help, my pride would never let me make sober!
Once again, well written DW, but very very well said.

Found a vet,got him in for 12.30. Feels like fucking Death Row here.

Me. I'm a right sad twat. Walked past his grave today and told him not to be afraid, it's only bad thunder :(

I'm sure I'm never right in a million years.

After losing her Father just over a year ago, the good lady and myself were told this afternoon that her Mother is very seriously ill, and her vital organs are shutting down. Medication has made no difference, so sadly it is again a matter of sitting at one of her parents bedside watching as they fade and pass away.

The nursing staff at the Leicester Royal Infirmary have absolutely brilliant, and looked after my mother in law as well as anyone could. They have now arranged for her to be transferred to Sunnyside Hospital in Hinckley for her last few days. It is an understatement to say that Christine is distraught at the thought of losing her Mother.

Sorry for putting this in here, but I just needed to get this off my chest, and all the family are too upset so I cannot confide in them.

After losing her Father just over a year ago, the good lady and myself were told this afternoon that her Mother is very seriously ill, and her vital organs are shutting down. Medication has made no difference, so sadly it is again a matter of sitting at one of her parents bedside watching as they fade and pass away.

The nursing staff at the Leicester Royal Infirmary have absolutely brilliant, and looked my mother in law. They have now arranged for her to be transferred to Sunnyside Hospital in Hinckley for her last few days. It is an understatement to say the Christine is distraught at the thought of losing her Mother.

Sorry for putting this in here, but I just needed to get this off my chest, and all the family are too upset so I cannot confide in them.

Sad to hear this Frank (& no need to be sorry for putting this on here, losing a mother is a seminal point in one's life - still can't look at some photo's of her without emotion taking over & have never managed to re watch the cine film that was taken for her 75th birthday week away for the whole family at Centre Parcs)

My thoughts are with you and Christine, Frank

The nursing staff at the Leicester Royal Infirmary have absolutely brilliant, and looked after my mother in law as well as anyone could. They have now arranged for her to be transferred to Sunnyside Hospital in Hinckley for her last few days. It is an understatement to say that Christine is distraught at the thought of losing her Mother.

So sorry to read this Frankie, hopefully they can make her final days as comfortable as possible, and that Christine, yourself and the family can be by her side. Love and hugs to you both xxx

Thank you all for your kind words. It might sound awful, but I wish she would just give in, and then her suffering would be over.

I have sat and watched my Father, my Father in law, and now my Mother in law fade and pass away. When my turn comes I hope it is quick. I really would not wish my sons and their partners to be at my bedside for days on end.

Sorry again for posting my troubles on here, but today has been somewhat difficult.

Thank you all for your kind words. It might sound awful, but I wish she would just give in, and then her suffering would be over.

I have sat and watched my Father, my Father in law, and now my Mother in law fade and pass away. When my turn comes I hope it is quick. I really would not wish my sons and their partners to be at my bedside for days on end.

Sorry again for posting my troubles on here, but today has been somewhat difficult.
Thoughts are with you Frank..

Back