• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Things that make you SAD thread.

One of my favourite animals I've looked after since I started working at the zoo died last night :(

Oh nooo. Sorry to hear that, you must get really attached to them, I know I would :(

What animal was it, and what was its name ??

Yet ANOTHER 2 climbers + guide fell 800 metres to their deaths this morning...

If that mountain was a street crossing, it'd have been shut down by now.
Unfortunately you can't do that with scenery.

Oh nooo. Sorry to hear that, you must get really attached to them, I know I would :(

What animal was it, and what was its name ??

He was a very special and rare species of lemur, a crowned sifaka, named Noel and he was lovely :(. He was getting all the right treatment and we did everything we could but it wasn't enough unfortunately.

He was a very special and rare species of lemur, a crowned sifaka, named Noel and he was lovely :(. He was getting all the right treatment and we did everything we could but it wasn't enough unfortunately.

Just googled what a crowned sifaka looks like. Sorry Noel has gone, unfortunately sometimes we do everything we can but its just not enough. How old was he ?

Wolf Hunting, cheers, Roy.
PPB and Haggstone, ain't life strange? (or is that shit?)

I have got my life back on track (thanks for listening and being there Langers and Dan), have a great holiday in France then come back to MORE shit! The woman who owned the house that we rent has died... We find a letter on the floor giving us notice until 13th October "Terminating our Tenancy" as she has stated in her Will that the house MUST be sold and the money divided between her remaining family members.
We now have 7 weeks to find a house and move in, in an area with rented properties as rare as rockinghorse shit!
It never rains but it pours....

That's a bummer Darlo. No chance you can make them a lo ball offer (on the basis it can save them some of the fees involved)? Whilst interest rates are likely to rise a little over the next few months will probably only be in small steps and still at a pretty low rate compared to historic rates.

Also if the owner has only just died then they are not going to be able to exchange contracts on any sale until probate has been granted on her estate, which in my experience will take longer than 7 weeks so you may be able to negotiate a longer period to find if the purchase is not on.

My Niece. Who has been unresponsive to any tried medication for her illness now finds out they need to perform a Neurosurgical shunt operation. She finds out the morning her Mom is in the air flying to me.

THIS YEAR CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF .

My mum's in hospital after waking me and my brother up saying she basically had no memory (of where she was, she could only barely remember names, forgetting things that happened a minute ago etc) so my brother called the ambulance...I think she must have fallen or something and knocked her head but they have had to keep her in the hospital til Tuesday (I think) to make sure that she is okay...am sure she will be fine but one of those days happens to be my brother's birthday :/

Hope she clears up soon Hamlet.
Then she'll really need you close to her...

Sorry...
I do hope she recovers well.

She is okay but I think it will be awhile before they let her out...it was kind of unnerving though seeing her in the hospital bed, I rarely see her this vulnerable...last time she was it was only one night (after a surgery) and at the very least she was back home...but like I said, she will be fine so that's something!

Good news Hamlet. Keep your chin up bud

I'm sure she'll be good soon Hamlet.
And as well as keeping your head up and your chin, you may as well keep your pecker up mate.

Not sad, more scared. September 18th I have to have something removed. To say I have the willies is an understatement.

Not sad, more scared. September 18th I have to have something removed. To say I have the willies is an understatement.

If you have willies too Sue, I'm assuming you've asked for them to be removed also. It'll save on anaesthetic...

Back