• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Things that make you SAD thread.

Called into the managers office at work today to be told that one of my friends who hadn't turned up to work had been found dead in his flat. 23 years old and he strung himself up because he'd put on a bit of weight. Absolutely stunned. I don't know how to feel.

Bloody hell !!

Called into the managers office at work today to be told that one of my friends who hadn't turned up to work had been found dead in his flat. 23 years old and he strung himself up because he'd put on a bit of weight. Absolutely stunned. I don't know how to feel.

What the fuck?! That's absolutely awful mate. So sorry. :(

Not sure any of us would know how to feel either if it had happened to one of our friends. So sorry to read of your news Lycan, that really is awful.

That is just awful Lycan....

So very sad, particularly at such a young age. It just shows how tormented some people can become over things that to others are not that serious.

My condolences, Lycan.

Sad, mate is how you feel. Such a waste too, but all very sad.

Cheers folks. It all just seems like a sick joke atm, he was telling me all about his plans for his week off yesterday.

I'm so, so sorry to hear that mate. That's awful news :(

Terrible news Lycan - and no you won't know how you should feel, no one does when something unexpected & traumatic happens.

A young girl of 25 on a lending team I was the manager of died in a car crash along with her husband of 2 months. Got a call from her father early the next morning & having to tell the rest of the team when they came into work was not a pleasant task

That sounds horrible..lost my best friend myself when I was 11..he didnt commit suicide though..he just died from a brain thing when sleeping..was unreal because we played together earlier in the day..

Being 3,552 miles away seems an even bigger distance on matchdays .

Police now confirmed that the body they found in the river is her.

Appears to be deliberately concealed so assume murder rather than accidental

It was inevitable I suppose after so long.Very sad.

Watching tonights news. Just terrible.

Bastards.

Those bastards beheaded that English bloke...
Well, who was surprised?

I really wish the media just wouldn't report this stuff.
They shouldn't give the fuckers any airtime at all.

Back