• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Things that make you SAD thread.

Life sucks.....You coast through it thinking everything is hunky dory and then it kicks you firmly in the balls

Just seen this Mike - what's up (don't answer if not appropriate)

Hope everything's OK & you can work it out.

My lovely father in law. His birthday today, and the day we find out he has cancer the size of a golf ball resting on his brain. Nothing can be done. I think a journey home is on the cards.

I hate this world sometimes.

Terrible news. Thoughts are with you and your family today PPB.

My lovely father in law. His birthday today, and the day we find out he has cancer the size of a golf ball resting on his brain. Nothing can be done. I think a journey home is on the cards.

I hate this world sometimes.

Awful news Sue. Having lost my Father to cancer, I know what a horrible illness it is. My heart is with you and your family.

Thanks for your kind thoughts Lycan & Frank,Paddy. The only blessing is that he has dementia, and so he heard yesterday what was happening to him, but today he has no memory of it at all. It has also spread to behind the eye,If they operated, they couldn't be sure he would survive the op, and if he did they cant be certain it would work. He would also lose the one eye, and have to have several ops to rebuild the bridge of his nose and forehead.

Very sad news. Hubby is dealing with it in his own way, by today going on a 60 mile bike ride alone.and I'm gonna do what I always do in times like this, letter writing the old fashioned way !

If you only do one thing today , then make sure you hug your loved ones.

Horrible news Sue. My father died from it too.

Thoughts to you and the family.

Terrible news, I'm sorry to hear that PPB, my thoughts are with you all.

Twating f#ck w4nk disease.........and I don't swear !

My heart is with you Sue

Love
Paul
x

cancer is such a horrible decease, wish it never existed. Hope you will be ok at the end..

Twating f#ck w4nk disease.........and I don't swear !

My heart is with you Sue

Love
Paul
x

I think that's the first cuss words ive ever seen you type !! You are normally so, so , ermmm placid and gentlemany !

Thanks for your thoughts Paul.

I was in two minds whether to put this news on here, but now I am glad I did. Its comforting to read your kind words . Thanks.

Just seen this sooze, cancer is a hateful disease,it took my mom and dad too.

Keep yer chin up and all my love and thoughts to you and the hubby.

That's shit news PPB. My thoughts go to you and yours today.

Back