• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Things that make you SAD thread.

I'm serving out my notice period, but not allowed to tell any of my friends I'm leaving.

Its really depressing and I basically have fuck all to do, apart from any random shit our leaders can come up with :(

Can
Not
Wait

Passed most of my time last week with earphones surreptitiously in.

I'm serving out my notice period, but not allowed to tell any of my friends I'm leaving.

Its really depressing and I basically have fuck all to do, apart from any random shit our leaders can come up with :(
I remember when I was being "made redundant" by an employer, who tried to pull a fast one.
For 4 months they took all my work off me. Even told most staff not to speak with me.
A couple of people did ask what I spent all my time doing at work (not in a bad way, I know they were supportive).

I was actually building a case against them. I ended up walking out with a cheque, but they insisted I leave within 3 minutes!

I remember going on holiday for a week. I printed off the sex discrimination act, circled various sections, & left it on my desk! :icon_lol:

"For 4 months they took all my work off me. Even told most staff not to speak with me.
A couple of people did ask what I spent all my time doing at work "

You were sacked from TWF ???

So far, this weeks been proper shite, roll on tomorrow so I can put the bugger to bed.

My wife suffers with Hyperemesis (extreme vomiting during pregnancy). She has been unable to keep even water down for 36 hours now and has gone off to the out of hours and will likely have to go to hospital. As we already have a young daughter, I have to stay home with her tonight and it makes me really sad that I have had to send my wife off in a taxi and then off to hospital by herself while I cannot be there with her :(

My wife suffers with Hyperemesis (extreme vomiting during pregnancy). She has been unable to keep even water down for 36 hours now and has gone off to the out of hours and will likely have to go to hospital. As we already have a young daughter, I have to stay home with her tonight and it makes me really sad that I have had to send my wife off in a taxi and then off to hospital by herself while I cannot be there with her :(

sad to hear, i hope you and your wife get better.. Keep the faith, not fun when someone you love suffers so much.. :(

At least shes in the right place ,and they can get her sorted, and she'll soon be back home. All the best to you both.

Thanks. She's just texted to say she's going to the hospital. I won't be going into work tomorrow so I can drop the little one off at nursery and then go and visit her.

T Dan, she will feel better knowing your daughter is in safe hands, do what you can for both of them, and more power to you.

Thanks. She's just texted to say she's going to the hospital. I won't be going into work tomorrow so I can drop the little one off at nursery and then go and visit her.

sounds good, im sure everything will be fine in the end mate

That I can't be at the funeral, but will pay my respects in my own way, and raise a glass to a friend and a thoroughly decent bloke.

R.I.P mucker.

The hole I have in my finger due to a fucking rough door. So sore, I dow know where to put it :mecry:

A trip to the hospital for me with me finger :(

My beloved student run-around finally packed in this morning. :(

I've had a few cars but ironically my old S reg Corsa has been the best of them.

Orry the Sealion at Dudley Zoo has died.

He was ace - he used to pose for photos and was Mini Langers' favourite animal at the zoo. A sad day indeed. RIP Orry.

Life sucks.....You coast through it thinking everything is hunky dory and then it kicks you firmly in the balls

Australian couple refuse to take one of the twins from the surrogate mother they paid to bear the children as it was born with Downs syndrome & a heart defect - article

How callous

Back