• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Things that make you SAD thread.

So sad to read this PPB - have been there myself & whilst we all react differently can understand a bit how you must feel

As Cyber said no words can express so sending another hug across the sea as you can never have enough of those.

His suffering has finally come to an end.

RIP and sleep well xXx

Condolences PPB. Hope you and your family are well.

Condolences, PPB. Best wishes to you and yours.

Thinking of you and your family, PPB. My condolences.

Well it's time for me to leave once again. This makes me sad.
However what makes me incredibly happy is the hospitality shown by the forum members for making this trip across the pond even more memorable!

If you got to see Neves' goal in the flesh then that was worth the trip alone.

If you got to see Neves' goal in the flesh then that was worth the trip alone.

Can't agree more with you.
It was 1 special goal made even more special by being in the south bank to watch 2 glorious wins

Finding out about the sad (but mercifully peaceful) death of a truly wonderful man. 8 years ago he overcome adversity and had a successful lung transplant. Sadly his last breath was at 9pm yesterday. Devastated.

Finding out about the sad (but mercifully peaceful) death of a truly wonderful man. 8 years ago he overcome adversity and had a successful lung transplant. Sadly his last breath was at 9pm yesterday. Devastated.

No words leeds, just so sorry.

Seeing my mom kiss her husband for the last time. I can't imagine how painful that must be. Glad I went, he looked peaceful and the pain gone from his face. RIP Bald Eagle xx

Condolences to PPB and Leedswolf.

Look after yourselves and your loved ones.

So I been back in the States for a weeks after attending a cousins funeral
Aunt passed away last week and was told my brother in law broke his femur on Wednesday had the op yesterday and passed away this evening :(

So I been back in the States for a weeks after attending a cousins funeral
Aunt passed away last week and was told my brother in law broke his femur on Wednesday had the op yesterday and passed away this evening :(

Shit Ray, really sorry to hear your news. Hope you're bearing up mate. Thinking of you and your family

This could equally go in one of the politics threads but it makes me very sad so I'm sticking it in here...

Back