• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

There goes Julen!

He's definitely pushing Fosun to inject some cash to alleviate the FFP concerns...

If he was walking it would be leaked by now and the stuff in the press today is from last week.

Would be nice to get something from the club that has us looking ahead, even if its just a quick word when announcing Lop's released and retained list

Last edited:
Announcing Scott would clear it all up

Announcing Scott would clear it all up
👀

0_JS268058135.jpg

I can see the headlines: "The Prodigal Scott Returns"

I don’t know how long ago it happened but the article in today’s E&S doesn’t look as if he’s gonna be packing his bags.

I don’t know how long ago it happened but the article in today’s E&S doesn’t look as if he’s gonna be packing his bags.
The chat was all last week but it's been embargoed away. If there were any inside info that he were off, they wouldn't release it across multiple outlets because they'd look daft.

Of course he's his own man and he could be booking his flight back to Seville right now. Doesn't seem very likely though.

Most of this is from Ballbag stirring the shit, because he's a beardy prick.

I see a scenario where he hangs around til the end of August and if he hasn't got the signing he wanted, walks early Sept. No doubt be in another job by Christmas.

I see a scenario where he hangs around til the end of August and if he hasn't got the signing he wanted, walks early Sept. No doubt be in another job by Christmas.
That's a terrible look for him, I couldn't see that at all.

He could find *a* job afterwards, almost certainly not a very good one though and not one in England.

That's a terrible look for him, I couldn't see that at all.

He could find *a* job afterwards, almost certainly not a very good one though and not one in England.
Maybe not England but won't be for lack of jobs. 14 sackings this season, 10 the one before.

Jumping ship in that manner would not reflect well professionally. It would leave us quite fucked. He's a good manager but not so good that he can freely treat clubs like shit and nobody will notice.

Don't think there has been any real mention anywhere of him walking or being sacked hasctgere? I'd just read the stuff as hysterical conjecture based on him being a bit unhappy with our transfer plans.

It's a tricky one as he has got a little bit of 'form'... ditching us the last second (albeit we were in the Championship and at the start of the project) to manage Spain, agreeing to become Real Madrid manager whilst at a World Cup, so on.

I doubt the manner of his departure would affect his chances of a good job if it came up. Owners will look at his record and think that will trump any concerns about the way he leaves teams. It’s the equivalent of managers thinking they can get more out of a flawed player such as Traore.

Back