• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2017/18 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goals and looks good in gifs. Actual ability doesn't need to be looked at.

Brighton are doing some very random bids all over the place. £8m for Mitrovic as well.

Roma denying they’ve agreed a deal. They’ll end up with Slimani.

Grabban to Cardiff by the looks of it. Maybe Zohore could be on the move?

Grabban almost done by the looks of it and now they're talking to McGoldrick from Ipswich. I'm telling ya, Zohore is moving!

Sunderland looking to secure relegation

-Sunderland eye Leeds goalkeeper Andy Lonergan

Last edited:
Christ. He was bloody awful against us.

Three cheers for Steve Bruce and his unending quest to develop young players, unlike Wolves.

Well, loan them off top six clubs. Axel Tuanzebe there for the rest of the season.

Barcelona have signed Canadian international Ballou Tabla from Impact de Montreal.

He's being pitched as a bit of a savior for Canadian football so it will be interesting to see if he can ever break through from Barca B to the senior side.

Darren Bent to Burton..

Seven years ago he signed for Villa for £24m and Burton finished 19th in League Two.

Smacks of a 'I won't move so who will have me locally?' signing. Derby will be heavily subsiding his wages, he will be shit and uninterested, but probably worth the 1%.he won't be gamble from Clough.

In what might be the most baffling move I've ever seen in soccer, do-nothing overrated midfielder Mix Diskerud has signed for Manchester City.

In what might be the most baffling move I've ever seen in soccer, do-nothing overrated midfielder Mix Diskerud has signed for Manchester City.

Looks like they'll just loan him out then sell him like when they got Mooy from Melbourne.

Probably just a means of funnelling funds to NYCFC. Same way some odd players have previously moved between Watford/Udinese/Granada for seemingly no reason.

Probably just a means of funnelling funds to NYCFC. Same way some odd players have previously moved between Watford/Udinese/Granada for seemingly no reason.
Except Diskerud got forced out of NYCFC last season for being too shit. Vieira (spelling) hates him. I'm utterly at a loss.

Looks like Sturridge to West Brom on loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back