• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2017/18 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been confirmed. Not sure what to make of it to be honest.

Made of poppadoms but hugely talented.

30 league starts since August 2014. That's the scale of the gamble.

Could keep them up, could break down after one game.

With a World Cup around the corner I have a horrible feeling he'll have a Darren Anderton style renaissance

Albion always manage to get some ridiculous luck when up against it. Some of their managerial appointments have been utterly appalling but they always seem to land on their feet and get out of it.

So just watch Sturridge play every available minute for them, keep them up, win a place on the plane to Russia and fuck me off with his standard selfish twattishness during the World Cup.

If he stays fit it could be a great signing. However, £120k per week is an issue when Albion have been up against their wage budget FFP restrictions. I can only assume that an Evans deal is done.

Burnley have bid £10m for the Forest thug that did Jota.

Good signing for the Shit i rate Sturridge, if he keeps fit, could keep them up..
He'll be on the plane but will be battling with others for second choice on the bench. Best he will do is 1st Sub he's not gettimg in before Kane

Spanish newspaper AS have a small snippet in their Tuesday edition which states Emiliano Martinez is off to sign for Leeds United, 25 year old in late window move.

Sérgio Conceição on Tiquinho Soares' public apology after gently asking the Porto boss to f*** off: "I don't care for public apologies. Tiquinho's door is slightly open, it's up to him if he would like to come back inside or stay outside."

Leicester City striker Ahmed Musa has re-joined former club CSKA Moscow on loan until the end of the season.

Last edited:
Not all transfer windows close tomorrow. Portugal's is Friday, Austria on 6th Feb, Serbia 11th Feb, Switzerland and Croatia 15th Feb, Russia 22nd Feb, Brazil 2nd April.

China is end of February I think.

For our purposes, all that matters is tomorrow. We can't bring anyone in from those countries with later deadlines, only agree outgoings to them.

City bidding £50m for Mahrez is ridiculous but Leicester rejecting it when he wants to go is even more so. He’s good but he won’t make City any better and what’s the point in Leicester forcing him to stay when he’ll just stop trying.

Strange short termism from City, seems they're signing him purely because Sane is out for a couple of months.

#headsgone

It's been a while since I've seen that one.

Colin is going to pay £6m for Gary Madine. No there aren't two it's the journeyman you think it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back