• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2017/18 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think it was Karanka but could be wrong. Just seems an odd fit, Gued doesn't strike me as disciplined enough for what Karanka does tactically.

Dawson - 34
Watson - 32
Colback - 28
Tomlin - 29 (stone, lolz)
Guedioura - 32

They're not going up or down, what an odd set of signings.

Dawson - 34
Watson - 32
Colback - 28
Tomlin - 29 (stone, lolz)
Guedioura - 32

They're not going up or down, what an odd set of signings.

If they go on a storming run of form they could just about sneak the playoffs.

Crazier things have happened. Not anything like probable, mind.

The state of football fees. £6m...£6fookingmil

Genuinely - if you'd have said to me this week "Bolton are in a bit of financial trouble, it means Madine is available for £500k, do you think we should go for him?", I'd have said no. He is absolutely dreadful.

£6m FFS. Mind you it is Colin and as Sheff Utd closed in on promotion in 2005/6, he signed Geoff Horsfield and Ade Akinbiyi for a combined £3m. Ended up with a combined 21 appearances and 3 goals.

Hugill to West Ham imminent.

When you see these kind of deals being done, Bournemouth's stance over Afobe makes slightly more sense.

Clearly getting VERY exciting as we approach 11pm..... So Sky show some photos of viewers' dogs wearing yellow ties.

Apparently Afobe on loan is "going to the wire" according to SSN.

And as one thug leaves Bolton they are replacing him with another in Jon Flanagan

Hugill to West Ham imminent.

When you see these kind of deals being done, Bournemouth's stance over Afobe makes slightly more sense.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42898043 More fun and games alledged at west Ham- Alan? You preparing a strongly worded letter?
giphy.gif

Gregory van der Wiel signs for Toronto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back