• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Genius
a8967b1c77b126ba3382872860419ffd.jpg

I'm doing this next time I walk to work.

Sounds like something Bob Mortimer would say/do.

My hands were like ice blocks yesterday morning, I was even googling hand warmers on the train. And I like eggs.

I've just rung up a department of the HMRC, got through straight away to a very nice and helpful guy and got my question answered straight away.

I'm in general actual shock.

No you didn't, stop trying to impress us :icon_biggrin:

I am so pleased I am retiring in 8 weeks time. I wont have to put up with this type of nonsense that was sent to me today:-

Project management in our new digital era - the approach is moving from waterfall to agile.
Waterfall is top down. Agile brings in gate changes so there is time to reflect and be agile in decision-making.
How a project is delivered is not preordained. The key is to look at the end result then get there flexibly.

What a load of old bollocks!

I am so pleased I am retiring in 8 weeks time. I wont have to put up with this type of nonsense that was sent to me today:-

Project management in our new digital era - the approach is moving from waterfall to agile.
Waterfall is top down. Agile brings in gate changes so there is time to reflect and be agile in decision-making.
How a project is delivered is not preordained. The key is to look at the end result then get there flexibly.

We're now doing Agile Scrum apparently :uhoh2:

I can certify that you will enjoy the time after leaving!!

So what are they changing about the gates,painting them,putting a code lock on or what?

I wouldn't say happy per se but, been in Texas for the last 3 days at Toyota. Rental car at the airport was a little Prius. Had to fill it up before I dropped it off for the princely sum of $1.08 and I've done quite a bit of driving too! Now I'll post on the annoyance thread about airport queues!

There are several of us that would happily contribute to any 'airport of the damned' topic

Was sat quite away from the gate all minding my own business. 2 people almost at the same time sat within 2 seats of me and began to munch on overpriced airport snacks. ..
I had to get up and leave!

My Hotmail has been hacked. I'm happy because;

a, It just needed new passwords for everything.
b, The hackers emailed my contacts to tell them I know the 'EASY secret to a massive rock hard cock'.

The hackers obviously did their homework.

b, The hackers emailed my contacts to tell them I know the 'EASY secret to a massive rock hard cock'.

The hackers obviously did their homework.

Perhaps you could use it on that hot milf that only lives 5 minutes away and is begging for it :)

Back