• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Kinell mate is that like two whole weeks off work while you get to play judge and jury to the great unwashed? Fantastic!

Had got within 15 months of being ineligible due to age, but as the limit has now gone up to 75 have a bit of an extension

Still not been called up though!

I'm looking forward to it as long as it's not a nonce case

I was called twice in the 70s. Both were really good experiences.

I've just seen a shooting star !!
Which one?
b000472f596508c01b4df36b1583810c.jpg

Surprised that some of the older posters haven't been called up - I did it in the summer and have only been eligible for 2 years! Spent a lot of time sitting around in a room doing fuck all.

My experience was pretty much the same nearly two weeks reading magazines, probably for the best as our case was an Eastern European sex trafficking gang :(

Days like today, fantastic result for the lads, 7th in the Prem, Coady shows us his arse, Kobe steak for tay and a top notch bottle of red. Happy days :)

A well earned holiday. Porto is amazing and off to Madeira tomorrow.

Making chief racist/bigot at work look even more of a twat by shooting down all of his outbursts about immigrants etc with provable facts showing he's wrong,and making him storm out the crew room because he can't handle it,little victories and all that

I've accidentally bought a new car.

Oops.

I've accidentally bought a new car.

Oops.

How do you 'accidently' buy a car!

Just wander past someone in a back street who offers you a deal you can't turn down? - just make sure that you have the logbook!

How do you 'accidently' buy a car!

Just wander past someone in a back street who offers you a deal you can't turn down? - just make sure that you have the logbook!
I went to top up my adblue at the garage and they had one of those events on, next thing I know Ive sold my car and am getting a new one on Tuesday!

Back