• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Perfect forum content then :/

Took a long time coming, with many highs and lows of selling house, getting rid or selling loads of personal things and finally everything coming together, I can now say " I'M COMING HOME " and ready to book that one way ticket back to Blighty. I would say this has been the most stressful time that I can remember, and the weight that has now been lifted is tremendous. 'Happy' doesn't quite cover it :) :). I'm so happy, I'm off to shit a rainbow.

Took a long time coming, with many highs and lows of selling house, getting rid or selling loads of personal things and finally everything coming together, I can now say " I'M COMING HOME " and ready to book that one way ticket back to Blighty. I would say this has been the most stressful time that I can remember, and the weight that has now been lifted is tremendous. 'Happy' doesn't quite cover it :) :). I'm so happy, I'm off to shit a rainbow.

Enjoy 'home' So very jealous!
When we moved to the states we booked a return as it was cheaper than a 1 way. Just a thought :)

Nice one. You are moving from one mad place to another mad place though

giphy.gif

happy landings

Tremendous stuff PPB.

Does this mean that I will finally get to meet you (assuming that's wise for either of us) - almost happened in earlier visits!

bastard currys/pcworld.
got a tv from them. taken in for repair earlier this week, as the picture has disappeared. tv is only 3 months old.
text message today saying they're not going to repair, as it is under manufacturers warranty.

fuck you, not that old try!
my contract is with you. you are to provide me with goods suitable for the purpose. I have no relationship with the manufacturer. you might, or a wholesaler, but that isn't my issue.
so gonna have to go argue with them about their responsibilities. fucking cunts.
so after the above, got the text to go fetch the tv. wandered in monday night, all set to debate with the shop staff what would happen next.
guy who served me was the fella who booked it in. he took the paperwork, looked at summat on the screen, clicked some buttons, then said to me "they haven't fixed it, saying it needs to go to the manufacturer. that's wrong, but not your fault, so I'm gonna swap it for you".

fucking result!

Happy to have completed Dry January! Total alcohol intake for the whole month was 4 pints, 2 glasses of wine and a couple of G&T's as it was my birthday mid-month so had a cheat day.
I feel good, have lost around 2.5kgs, sleeping really well (8.5hrs a night) and have saved extra money that can be spent on my wedding so all in all it was a rewarding experience.

Happy to have completed Dry January! Total alcohol intake for the whole month was 4 pints, 2 glasses of wine and a couple of G&T's as it was my birthday mid-month so had a cheat day.
I feel good, have lost around 2.5kgs, sleeping really well (8.5hrs a night) and have saved extra money that can be spent on my wedding so all in all it was a rewarding experience.

You feel good, lost weight, sleep well, and saved money. Does this mean you are doing Dry February too?

You b#stard !!! I've been tee total for nearly 30 years and I'm still a fat, insomniac pauper :)

More of a slightly damp January really.

Back