• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Just heard it on the radio. Gillingham (your one) partially closed off with links to the Russian poisoning.

Not that far from Salisbury so possible, but if they are expecting anyone to be affected in the town centre after about 12 midday then they have no hope of finding anyone

A bit weird that they brought the car this far though - any number of places that it could have been dumped a lot nearer to Salisbury

The absolute scumbag inbred family from hell living behind us have FUCKING MOVED OUT!! No more rocks, dog shit or random fucking objects thrown into our garden. No more ridiculously loud revving motorbike at all hours. No more massive gob shouting threats and profanities that would make Paddy blush at his kids. No more vile kids in the window or leaning over the back wall watching us every minute we’re in the back garden.

I am absolutely over the fucking moon. Not only are they out of our misery, the chances of me smashing the fucker’s face in and ending up screwing myself have now gone.

So happy for you, I know the pain and suffering shit neighbours can be!!

The absolute scumbag inbred family from hell living behind us have FUCKING MOVED OUT!! No more rocks, dog shit or random fucking objects thrown into our garden. No more ridiculously loud revving motorbike at all hours. No more massive gob shouting threats and profanities that would make Paddy blush at his kids. No more vile kids in the window or leaning over the back wall watching us every minute we’re in the back garden.

I am absolutely over the fucking moon. Not only are they out of our misery, the chances of me smashing the fucker’s face in and ending up screwing myself have now gone.
Excellent news matey. Hoping all the family are as joyous as you are :)

Underworld have posted some instagram teaser videos with new music. Sounds awesome. James album due this year too!

Underworld have posted some instagram teaser videos with new music. Sounds awesome. James album due this year too!

They are playing a brand new festival here in Aug called All Together Now. I was gonna go, but I already have tickets to see Orbital at another festival on the same weekend :(

We bought a little baby dwarf rabbit on Sat. Its our first pet as a couple as we live in a rented apartment, so the size is perfect. Her personality is already winning us over, she is very affectionate and enjoys hide and seek and cuddles. Really happy with her. We wanted to get a dog but it wouldnt be fair when we are out at work. Rabbits sleep most of the day, she has a nice long cage in which I have made her a little bedroom out of a cardboard box, shes got loads of hay and bedding and a litter box that she is slowly learning how to use. It is incredible how such a little animal brings such huge happiness.

Guinea pigs are better.

Are they as affectionate though? We saw a whole bunch of Abyssinean guinea pigs in the shop and they looked mental, running around squealing, climbing on each other etc. They seem like fun but the woman in the shop said they are not very affectionate towards humans.

It depends on handling. If you cuddle/pet them often and from when you get them they're fine, if you neglect them then they can get skittish. Ours are the former, and also housetrained.

Waiting for my first lot of fence panels to be delivered, look set for some reasonable (though cold) weather until mid-afternoon at least, happy day spent outside ahead!

Radio station launched on 89.6 & 94FM today... a very proud moment

I JUST CLOSED A TICKET I'VE HAD OPEN SINCE AUGUST WAHOOOOO HAPPY FRIDAY INDEED

First bowls match of the season yesterday. We've lost a couple of players this season, so we're unlikely to be doing a wolves, but got the afternoon with my nephew, and will have many more saturdays til mid september like yesterday.

Nice one T3ch

I've just booked a quick 3 night break on the Algarve next month which is much needed. Heading back there in September too.

Easter Weekend was awesome. A great time in the Peak District with some friends, some amazing beers (visited the Buxton Tap), a bit of time with the family and some random good news thrown in for good measure. Oh and Wolves winning at Boro - which was bloody tough to follow via the SofaScore app!!

Feeling really quite contented at the moment, albeit in need of a detox from beer.

Back