• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

So...Following on from my prostate diagnosis I have been back to the doctor after the blood tests. The growth is a benign prostatic enlargement and no infection or cancer has been detected!

However I am now on a "course" of tablets which are supposed to deal with the outstanding, residual pain I suffer and if they don't work we move on to the next strongest tablets and so on until they do work. I am then on those tablets permanently. The ones prescribed have the least amount of possible side affects and they increase with strength. However, happy with the lack of the C word and on we go.

Thanks to the guys on here for all your support and well wishes
Cracking news to hear mate. Really pleased for you.

Bought me mom a laptop, spent a lot of the trip trying to get her to learn how to get me on Skype. She couldn't get the hang of it. At aged 86, never used a PC I knew it was going to be hard for her, especially as she has Parkinsons and is a lot more frail these days.

She's just called me on it, all on her own with no help :)

Made my day :)

So...Following on from my prostate diagnosis I have been back to the doctor after the blood tests. The growth is a benign prostatic enlargement and no infection or cancer has been detected!

Thanks to the guys on here for all your support and well wishes

That is excellent news, congratulations Sir :)

Good news Darlo, keep your chin up!

This Forum. A worrying morning awaiting family news and this Forum come along offering some light hearted, funny moments.

I thank you :)

Silver Wedding Anniversary this year and the what, where and how to celebrate this occasion has been left for me to choose.

That's good cos it's already booked! :icon_lol:

Listening to my kids playing football in the garden (listening because it's dark the oddballs) and I can hear 'Neves', 'Jota', 'Coady'. Makes me proper happy to hear kids want to be wolves players.

I'll have you know I modelled my game on Mark Burke's for a while.

Nice though :)

And when you did play mainly hang around the centre circle not doing much?

I was underappreciated by philistines.

Sitting in an airport, with a beer, with my flight less than an hour away. Can't wait

Work have given a few of us corporate tickets to Ire v Wal this weekend to say thanks for landing a big project.

Looking forward to a few pints before and after!

Back