• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

My wife has been approved for British Citizenship :) :)

Its something we never thought we'd really need to do, but with the current climate here decided we should do it (after 12 years!). Very happy to get it approved so quickly.

My wife has been approved for British Citizenship :) :)

Its something we never thought we'd really need to do, but with the current climate here decided we should do it (after 12 years!). Very happy to get it approved so quickly.

Good news tredman. Did she have to do a test like you do in the States?

Good news tredman. Did she have to do a test like you do in the States?

Yes an english language test (which was a doddle) and a life in the UK test (which was a really random bunch of history questions). Glad to have got it done, even if it did cost a bleedin fortune.

Becoming a Greatgrandfather for the second time at 02:27 today.

Becoming a Greatgrandfather for the second time at 02:27 today.

Congratulations young mon! Hope mum and baby are both doing well and that Greatgrandfather has a pint or 2 or 3 or 4 to celebrate.

Congrats Leeds. You must be an old git to be a great grandfather! ;)

Congrats Leeds (though it's your descendants that should get that really)

Don't think that he is a really 'old git' - I'm one though don't even have grand kids yet. Your children have to live their lives their way not by what you would want

Facebook finally banning the anti Muslim Britain first and all its associated pages,on the downside I'll have nowhere to troll now when I'm bored

Facebook finally banning the anti Muslim Britain first and all its associated pages,on the downside I'll have nowhere to troll now when I'm bored

On a side note, i had to laugh at this.

EDL to march again in Walsall

Councillor Coughlan said: “I’m disappointed they have chosen to do it in our town when there are not any issues that they recognise in their view of the world.The EDL try to create divisions rather than bringing people together"

Yet in another part of Walsall

"Walsall to pilot integration project ensuring children from different backgrounds mix"
Sajid Javid said: "Britain can rightly claim to be one of the most successful diverse societies in the world. But we cannot ignore the fact that in too many parts of our country, communities are divided, preventing people from taking full advantage of the opportunities that living in modern Britain offers"

The absolute scumbag inbred family from hell living behind us have FUCKING MOVED OUT!! No more rocks, dog shit or random fucking objects thrown into our garden. No more ridiculously loud revving motorbike at all hours. No more massive gob shouting threats and profanities that would make Paddy blush at his kids. No more vile kids in the window or leaning over the back wall watching us every minute we’re in the back garden.

I am absolutely over the fucking moon. Not only are they out of our misery, the chances of me smashing the fucker’s face in and ending up screwing myself have now gone.

The absolute scumbag inbred family from hell living behind us have FUCKING MOVED OUT!! No more rocks, dog shit or random fucking objects thrown into our garden. No more ridiculously loud revving motorbike at all hours. No more massive gob shouting threats and profanities that would make Paddy blush at his kids. No more vile kids in the window or leaning over the back wall watching us every minute we’re in the back garden.

I am absolutely over the fucking moon. Not only are they out of our misery, the chances of me smashing the fucker’s face in and ending up screwing myself have now gone.

Hopefully you get a sensible family in there now - aggravating neighbours can really disturb your life

Just heard it on the radio. Gillingham (your one) partially closed off with links to the Russian poisoning.

Back