• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

The kindness and generosity of old friends.Trip up the Wolves shop today to spend gift vouchers :)

When you see a house and think ' that's the one ' and it feels right and you can picture yourself living there forever

:breakdance:

You probably think this is REALLY boring! When you try out a new chess opening and absolutely own a decent player online. Crushing stuff, it was.

d7779413112b087facb5d80edbb1c423.jpg

I have an enormous chess library, as do most players. All it was, was trying the Kings gambit (1.e4 e5 2.f4) that I hadn't played since I was about 12 as it was considered busted. Loads of chess fun was had.

Nearly didn’t put my Irish Lottery on yesterday just to save £3 - £701 better off (£698 then!!) for it

Surgeon to Mr Penguin at today's follow up app ' Patients like you make me extremely proud of what I can do to help people . To see results like these make me proud '

Makes me happy :)

' Patients like you make me extremely proud of what I can do to help people . To see results like these make me proud '

Sounds a bit like "Thank god I didn't fuck this one up, you lucky sod"

Sounds a bit like "Thank god I didn't fuck this one up, you lucky sod"

Well I'm thankful he didn't fuck up :) The difference is amazing :)

Although I'm sure not everyone's goes according to plan.

So...Following on from my prostate diagnosis I have been back to the doctor after the blood tests. The growth is a benign prostatic enlargement and no infection or cancer has been detected!

However I am now on a "course" of tablets which are supposed to deal with the outstanding, residual pain I suffer and if they don't work we move on to the next strongest tablets and so on until they do work. I am then on those tablets permanently. The ones prescribed have the least amount of possible side affects and they increase with strength. However, happy with the lack of the C word and on we go.

Thanks to the guys on here for all your support and well wishes

So...Following on from my prostate diagnosis I have been back to the doctor after the blood tests. The growth is a benign prostatic enlargement and no infection or cancer has been detected!

However I am now on a "course" of tablets which are supposed to deal with the outstanding, residual pain I suffer and if they don't work we move on to the next strongest tablets and so on until they do work. I am then on those tablets permanently. The ones prescribed have the least amount of possible side affects and they increase with strength. However, happy with the lack of the C word and on we go.

Thanks to the guys on here for all your support and well wishes

Good to hear this Mike & hope that the treatment does the necessary

Back