• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Envy! Have a week more to do, but don't return til the 4th. Cannot wait.

10k PB yesterday, significant payrise today. Winning.

Sent from my Swift 2 X using Tapatalk

Got to get em early :)
982af42986c192a9f3542bf36e3c5102.jpg

Lovely pic Tredman

Just about to leave & drive up to my son's for Christmas & be looked after :licklips:;)

So will take this opportunity to wish all of TWF a happy Christmas and a healthy 2018 with a promotion party included in a few months time

Merry Christmas everyone. Had a great couple of days sampling many different pubs and their beers. Looking forward to taking it easy today.

Have a good one folks! Looking forward to Millwall away tomorrow now mind!

Happy Christmas [emoji319] everyone.

Im happy its all over tbh. I had a great day yesterday, I cooked in our house for 13 people, played poker and Trivial Pursuit and drank and ate lots.

But Im just glad it's over and we can look forward to a new year and a nice rest.

Im happy its all over tbh. I had a great day yesterday, I cooked in our house for 13 people, played poker and Trivial Pursuit and drank and ate lots.

But Im just glad it's over and we can look forward to a new year and a nice rest.

I'm happy it's over too tbh. Was a quiet one for me and hubby, but that's exactly how we wanted it. Due to his surgery I cooked Xmas dinner for the first time in ermmm, 32 years! I must say it was fucking lovely an all! We drank lots, talked lots, and made some special lasting memories with family members ( thank heavens for Skype)

Not a very good year for me or me family this year, and I personally will be glad when it's over and fucked off.

Wishing you and your families a safe, healthy, and Happy New Year and hope it brings you all that you hope for.

Happy that hubby can start driving again in 5 days time. Me little soldier is well and truly on the mend ( which is a bloody good job really as he's got to drive to New York soon)

Also happy that we have had 5 weeks together, a lot of the time in the house, and a lot of the time with him in agony, and we haven't killed each other, not only haven't killed each other but it's actually been quite pleasant ( except that first week when I could have hit him over the head with me bastard shoe)

Happy that hubby can start driving again in 5 days time. Me little soldier is well and truly on the mend ( which is a bloody good job really as he's got to drive to New York soon)

Also happy that we have had 5 weeks together, a lot of the time in the house, and a lot of the time with him in agony, and we haven't killed each other, not only haven't killed each other but it's actually been quite pleasant ( except that first week when I could have hit him over the head with me bastard shoe)

Sling ( metal contraption ) comes off today, and stays off after 5 weeks of what must have been a misery to wear. It wore much fucking joy for me either!

Happy day in our house :)

Going to see star wars tonight.
Will be able to stop avoiding "the thread" from tomorrow...

Finally I am a Granddad again! Baby girl born to my eldest at 11-30 this morning, all are well ;)

Congrats mate. That was a long labour!

Back