• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Happy because I've had one of the best weekends ever. Lots has happened, all of it good, some key things seem to be finally going my way after a shit few months and if that wasn't enough my son and I witness the trouncing of the side I detest more than any other 5-1.

By mutual agreement...!

Mutual agreement is not a term Ms Hopkins agrees with. She has tweeted about that in the past.........you won't be able to find it now though as she has had her Twitter account wiped clean

what's she done now to get dismissed by The Mail? Must have been pretty bad for them to pull the trigger.

what's she done now to get dismissed by The Mail? Must have been pretty bad for them to pull the trigger.

I think it is just the build up of hate over the last 18 months that has finally crossed the line at the Daily Mail. That is some going as many thought that line didn't exist

By mutual agreement...!
You really believe that after going there from the Sun it was mutual? When the same word is used when managers leave a club do you believe the same? She's a horrific individual, that eventually the Mail saw as toxic, even Guido has abandoned her and see this for an example why.

Edit removed link

Last edited:
It's horrific, but to today's more right wing 'shock jocks' not off the table unfortunately and tragically there is an audience for it. Although for balance in true Guido style the comments aren't actually directly about the photo itself, but are direct quotes. In hindsight, not the appropriate thread, sorry.

The comments on that piece are disgusting. There's holding an opposite view and then there's those comments, repugnant scum all of them.

WH for his help, advise, suggestions, and quick response. He's better than the Blues On Call!!

Going postal on the suppliers of undelivered flora and getting a full refund plus the flowers delivered ASAP. Three cheers for the SWE.

Decorating ya breasts for Christmas :)

( It raised a chuckle anyway)

Got tickets for my two favourite bands(the damned and half man half biscuit) playing a week apart in February,early birthday and a great leaving present and booze up with mates before I nip off for a bit of a bike ride

9 days since Mr Penguins surgery and his glint in his eyes is back.

:) :) :) :)

It's very nice but I find Les Pauls a bit boring.

Give me a cherry red Gibson ES-345 with block inlays and a Bigsby trem any day. Basically the one Michael J Fox plays in Back To The Future 2.

Last day at work til January 2nd today - just done my last bit of Christmas shopping. I intend to do a wrapathon tomorrow or Sunday after which I will have done and bought absolutely everything I need for Christmas, with a week to relax, go to the pub, catch up with friends etc to look forward to.

giphy.gif

Back