• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Well he was going to send out some 'samples' until I asked if they would cost anything. He said they'd be £12.95 each so I told him to forget it (and didn't give him an order number or my name). He said he'd still get a brochure and a shirt sent out so we'll see what turns up!

Good at getting free shirts ay ya ;)

(GL btw)

My current issue is with a company that sent me a free magazine pertaining to health and safety, what I didn't realise was that unless I told them within 14 days I didn't want it then they would continue to send it monthly and bill me for the privilege . They have been sending it me now for seven months, come at me bitch !!

My current issue is with a company that sent me a free magazine pertaining to health and safety, what I didn't realise was that unless I told them within 14 days I didn't want it then they would continue to send it monthly and bill me for the privilege . They have been sending it me now for seven months, come at me bitch !!

I don't know how it works in the UK, but in Portugal the law is that silence is not considered consent and should you get stuff in the mail that you did not request, not only may you keep it, but you may also deny payment.

Just handed my notice in, was much harder than I thought it would be, but its definitely a weight off.

Almost got my drive moss free, I can remember when a week off work would've meant churning through a few seasons on FM and/or PES but other than the aching shoulders and back I've rather enjoyed getting through some fairly mundane odd jobs.

Bosch.

Switch on my wireless vacuum cleaner wouldn't go to turbo.
It's about a year old so I rang Bosch direct (Cutting out Harvey Norman) and the bloke on the phone (in Northampton apparently) asked me for the model number and without any bullshit like. 'have you got a receipt' or anything told me the switch isn't actually a part, it's part of the whole handle. "Which I'll send out to you this afternoon" Free of charge. And it'll come to you from Dublin.
Arrived the next afternoon!
Brilliant!!
Simple and trouble free.

Some things are so fast and so simple. it's just great.

Off to Macdonald's Monchique in Portugal tomorrow.
Spa in Ireland wanted €630 for 3 days so we got this 5* Spa hotel on the top of a mountain for €250 Sat - Tuesday.
Get some rest into my slowly mending shoulder and give my wife a rest and a treat.
Then on Wednesday we get our new dog!

Check it out...
www.macdonaldmonchique.com
Select 'photos'.

Off to Macdonald's Monchique in Portugal tomorrow.
Spa in Ireland wanted €630 for 3 days so we got this 5* Spa hotel on the top of a mountain for €250 Sat - Tuesday.
Get some rest into my slowly mending shoulder and give my wife a rest and a treat.
Then on Wednesday we get our new dog!

Check it out...
www.macdonaldmonchique.com
Select 'photos'.

Its a beautiful zone too! Enjoy Portugal!

Bought a MIDI keyboard today in the sales. A proper one too, it comes with Ableton Live recording software and software that replicates the sound of a full 88 key Grand Piano.

If anyone on here plays piano, I am totally new to it and would love some tips and guidance. Thanks

Wife’s blood pressure has gone down, so no baby being born today :)

Good job, as I would have had to name him Wily, Leo, Ivan or Diogo and I don’t think that would have gone down well.

My dad used to race bikes and it was only down to my mum intervening that stopped me being called Giacomo, after Agostini.

My dad used to race bikes and it was only down to my mum intervening that stopped me being called Giacomo, after Agostini.

How did it get from Giacomo to Nick?! I was nearly a Sarah.

Wife’s blood pressure has gone down, so no baby being born today :)

Good job, as I would have had to name him Wily, Leo, Ivan or Diogo and I don’t think that would have gone down well.

You could name him after the current team. I am sure Mrs. Tredman would understand.

I put a tree up today. Yes, bit early I know, but it feels nice and cosy with the lights twinkling and it's cheered me up no end.

How did it get from Giacomo to Nick?! I was nearly a Sarah.
No idea to be honest. I think my dad just went a bit mad with his biking suggestion. I probably would've just shortened/changed it to Jack at the earliest opportunity any way.

Back