• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Nice one T3ch

I've just booked a quick 3 night break on the Algarve next month which is much needed. Heading back there in September too.

really jealous that you guys can just whisk off for a long weekend at a bunch of cool places.

Hopefully this time next week i'll be walking out of some pub in some part of Wolverhampton after standing in the south bank for 90 minutes and watching a Wolves win!
Can't wait!!

I've gotten back into building Lego sets for the first time since my childhood (some 15 years or so, probably), and my God has been therapeutic for me. A real meditative joy, even if it does come with a steep price.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Don't listen to him Alan, building lego is awesome. Not sure how it over there but you can usually get full sets very cheaply on eBay.

Bloke opposite me at work builds Lego on his lunch most days. Can't remember how it started now but he's been buying second hand stuff off eBay, sometimes in complete, when he's seen a good deal, then he builds them and sells them on, think he's managed to make a profit on it all so far too and he's still got a filing cabinet full of unbuilt stuff to work through.

Hopefully this time next week i'll be walking out of some pub in some part of Wolverhampton after standing in the south bank for 90 minutes and watching a Wolves win!
Can't wait!!

How long you in Wolvo for?

Burger and Balti Pie on matchdays then.

He's gonna have a job fitting it all in. There's proper bacon butties too.

Flights all done and dusted for September holiday to Spain. I can't wait. Ages since I had a break.

Wolves get a tremendous win and the Penguins win home ice advantage.

The downside, this mornings headache.

Finally got the architect round to measure up the house, things can start moving towards us living in a building site for months now while we have the house virtually completely renovated. Dreading the months of hell but fuck me will it be worth it when it's done.

Finally got the architect round to measure up the house, things can start moving towards us living in a building site for months now while we have the house virtually completely renovated. Dreading the months of hell but fuck me will it be worth it when it's done.
You installing a bar?

Back