• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Got my money back. Western Union recalled it and it was all sitting there apart from $300 that they'd drawn out. I'm in total shock.

Got my money back. Western Union recalled it and it was all sitting there apart from $300 that they'd drawn out. I'm in total shock.

Confident scammers not withdrawing everything!

It just doesn't make any sense. Surely they'd transfer the money instantly?

It is odd they just took a small amount but luckily for you they only wanted some petty cash at that point.

Finally made it to a dreary Wolverhampton. On me way up town for a gander.. followed by a pukka pie and a pint

You've certainly picked the foggiest, drizzliest, coldest April week for it. Enjoy!!

Finally made it to a dreary Wolverhampton. On me way up town for a gander.. followed by a pukka pie and a pint

If you're a Brit by birth,there's a great exhibition on in the art gallery until the end of April it's old children's TV items,thunderbirds puppets,basil brush, that sort of thing,handy if it's lashing it down

If you're a Brit by birth,there's a great exhibition on in the art gallery until the end of April it's old children's TV items,thunderbirds puppets,basil brush, that sort of thing,handy if it's lashing it down

I'll pop in tomorrow as I got a few bank issues I gotta deal with. Thanks for letting me know

Being sent Videos of Kenny Hibbitt at Half Time yesterday.

Thank you Sir.

I went to that in february. Worth seeing!

Micro has just returned from his trip stateside. And has come back with some awesome comics for the collection we have. One of them is a $60 value that he picked up for a bargain $18. Well chuffed.

More something that you laugh about rather than just being happy

Cut the grass as short as what I would intend for the first time & as I have a fairly big back garden got my bowls out to give the arm a bit of practice after playing short mat during the winter even though my lawn is not anywhere near flat enough to qualify as a bowling green.

Unfortunately the cat decided that this was a game & kept chasing them down & trying to pounce on the bowl. Given that they are almost as heavy as she is had to stop. Very funny though :icon_lol:

My friend is at the football league awards this evening and has just got Ruddy, Coady and Neves' autographs for my son

Back