• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

the bluenose at work passed my office, and had to say "congratulations" through gritted teeth.

I am wearing wolves colours at work today!

gf was already in the process of being promoted at her current job, which is great, but the other day she got a random call about an even better position at a different company. they didn't balk at her salary requirements during initial discussion, which would be at least a 50% raise from her current salary, and she knocked the interview out of the park this morning. they're pushing forward with approvals. not final but the ball is rolling!

1) damn girl, lookit you gettin recruited
2) we'd lose the discount at current apartment-- would move to much nicer apartments with new company instead
3) finally I will achieve my lifelong dream of having a sugar momma

t3ch, we have seen pictures of your girlfriend, if she has money as well, marry the girl ! If not today then tomorrow, just do it :)

And it's off across the pond again for 5 weeks of family time.

Finally tracked down and ordered an AG2R La Mondiale cycle jersey. Go me.

Also, got £10 off my shopping thanks to a well-placed F-bomb: Did the whole scan-and-pack malarky for the weekly shop, get to the checkout and the handset won't transfer the data. Assistant come over, takes said implement away and thereon tries it herself. Still nothing, so she says that it (an entire week's-worth) will to have to be manually scanned. To which I respond "I'm really fucking annoyed" as I've got to get home, unpack, pick my wife's car up, and get ready for and travel to a wedding. Said assistant says "I don't appreciate being sworn at". So I decided to correct them and clarify that it was obvious that I wasn't swearing at anyone in particular, merely expressing my frustration and if they have an issue go and get the checkout manager. Which they did. Manager then scans and repacks all my shopping and gives me a tenner for my trouble. Win.

Rewarding abusive customers...

(please add that when correcting them you finished with "you utter cockswamp")

In Tesco this afternoon and the boy pestered me to get a sticker book, only ones they had were the World Cup ones so get relive a bit of my childhood under the guise of bonding with my son.

In Tesco this afternoon and the boy pestered me to get a sticker book, only ones they had were the World Cup ones so get relive a bit of my childhood under the guise of bonding with my son.
My 'son' has done the Panini sticker book for the last 3 World Cups including this one. He was 2 for South Africa...

Mine were one for SA, they still managed to get loads of stickers though..

Rewarding abusive customers...

(please add that when correcting them you finished with "you utter cockswamp")

I was very restrained, the F-bomb is but a mere hors d'oeuvre in my pantheon of profanity. One day I shall unleash 'you steaming bollocktard' in anger though.

Did my mom's garden for her the other day. Mowed grass, did edging, dead headed flowers, tidied up. Today gonna get her some plants for her pots. Think my step dad would be happy that it's being looked after :)

MY EAR JUST POPPED!!!

I feel like Lister in that episode of Red Dwarf when he gets space mumps

got accepted into the college program I applied for. have been stressing over it for months, wrote a terrible essay that's been giving me cringe-moments daily since submission, thought I would've been rejected.

Back