• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Have finally found a house!!! Going to pay reservation on it tomorrow and should hopefully move in over the summer

great to hear, trips. house hunting is stressful!

I got promoted on friday. was a random surprise.

Nice one on finding the house trips. Hope it's all systems go, as know how keen you were to move.

T3ch, double congratulations on the college course and promotion! Good things come in 3's apparently, so summat else good needs to happen.

nice one wombat. many congrats to mrs wombat. hope all are well.

Great news mate, huge congrats.

Nuno Ruben Phaal Velotard Wombat is a very strong name.

Can I add my Congratulations :)

Hope all are well

The up coming funeral. Not one prayer, not one sermon, not one religious mention. Instead I Recall A Gypsy Woman, Copperhead Road, and his cowboy hat on his coffin, and a brilliant eulogy by family members, and finish with the joke he told before he died ' what's the difference between light and hard?.... You can go to sleep with the light on '

Happy that it's just how he would want it instead of religious shit.

So just booked my 1st gig tickets in about 20 years...
Well my daughter wanted to see arctic monkeys in Nashville in 5 weeks time. It will be her 1st gig she's ever been to proper at the Nashville amphitheatre. Not everyone's cup of tea but pleased she wanted to see thrm as her 1st gig and not some 'pop' band hee friends are in to

Back