• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Not as glamorous as some of the other destinations on here but have broken up from work for my holibobs and am off to Butlins Skeggy on Monday. Followed by the bank holiday in London for a mate's wedding.

Not as glamorous as some of the other destinations on here but have broken up from work for my holibobs and am off to Butlins Skeggy on Monday. Followed by the bank holiday in London for a mate's wedding.

Can't beat a bit of butlins. Used to work at the one in pwhelli when I was in my early 20's had a great time.

Morrisons was lovely and empty for doing the shopping. I guess everybody is watching the bloody royal wedding.

It's vomit inducing. Squeeze has it on. I am waiting (not very patiently) for the chance to turn over to the cycling.

Only a week until I'm off on a long awaited holiday. 3 days in Madrid, 5 days in Lisbon.
Fly out on Saturday morning, only just realised we're staying about 2 blocks away from Plaza de Cibeles... :icon_lol:

Had first proper* interview for a full time job today. I actually really enjoyed it, I think I interviewed pretty well but even if I don't get it I am pretty happy with how it went.

*I've had interviews before obviously but for casual contract/volunteer roles

Haha no, I thought I'd let Emery take that...

It's a role with Kick It Out!

Thanks LJ(and other well wishers).

I didn’t get it though! Apparently I ‘blew them away’ in my interview but the person they went with had more experience.. which for this role was the one thing I thibk they’d say! As I said earlier, I was pleased with myself anyway! The hunt continues..

That crap about experience is the biggest barrier in any industry / expertise to innovation and change.

That crap about experience is the biggest barrier in any industry / expertise to innovation and change.

Exactly this. If you keep doing the same things you will get the same results. I loathe hr departments and their assessments.

Agree with you both - frustrating reason for me but I would rather find somewhere that doesn’t see that as such a problem

Dunno how it is in the UK but here almost anything labeled "entry-level" still requires at least two years experience. Fucking irritating.

Back