• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Arctic Monkeys are a great choice!

Siglap Wolf had my tickets for the Sheff Wed game as I could not go due to my illness.

He has returned my membership cards to me along with a program from the game and a 'We are back' flag.

What a thoughtful gesture. How good is that?

Wolves fans are the best!

Siglap Wolf had my tickets for the Sheff Wed game as I could not go due to my illness.

He has returned my membership cards to me along with a program from the game and a 'We are back' flag.

What a thoughtful gesture. How good is that?

Wolves fans are the best!

It was indeed a wonderful gesture, and one you deserved. I wish you all the best as you fight back, as you will.

Thanks all for the best wishes, he came home on Thursday and is doing well and has already chalked off his first projectile shit: 4.5 feet from epicenter to furthest extent of splatter.

Had a great bank holiday weekend in Lancashire, visited plenty of good alehouses and had a BBQ in my Aunties garden while the weather was great. Also, discovered a lovely little lodge that would make an excellent wedding venue, they gave us a great quote so it looks like I may be getting married in Lancashire next year!

Brooklyn 99 being immediately brought back by NBC
R2Ldh9

Have started my drying out and getting in trim mid season and have already, today done my minimum 5 miles a day walk. 13th consecutive day of doing so - aiming not to miss a day through May. Breakfast consists of a fruit smoothy and a banana every morning, occasionally with a mackerel too, a fruit cocktail with my lunch and a cooked tea. Less coffee more water. Hit 50 on September so highly motivated to keep it up and extend it into the new PREMIERSHIP SEASON

Well done, but you’re going to be on a long diet waiting for the Premiership season to start.

Well done, but you’re going to be on a long diet waiting for the Premiership season to start.

Thank you - not a diet though (don’t believe in them) it’s a change of lifestyle as I am going to eat this way most days from now

Thank you - not a diet though (don’t believe in them) it’s a change of lifestyle as I am going to eat this way most days from now

Don't need a specific diet - lost nearly 12 Kilo's by merely cutting out things that weren't beneficial & cutting the portion size of the main meal of the day - didn't seem like a massive imposition & if you don't buy the things you shouldn't then they aren't in the house to snack on

Is it wrong to be 'happy' about how a funeral went? Well I'm extremely happy. It was a brilliant day! My family put it together brilliantly,loads of people turned up, including loads of my old workmates who used to work for my step dad and people who I hadn't seen for over 30 years. A day and evening of remembering his life from loads of people who loved him, and a chance for me to reconnect with lots of old friends :)

Getting away on holiday tomorrow. Much needed break and a week in the sun. Roll on the morning!

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Getting away on holiday tomorrow. Much needed break and a week in the sun. Roll on the morning!

Where you off to Trips? Enjoy the relaxing in the sun

In the final stages of planning a trip for my 10th wedding anniversary next February. Hopefully flights/hotels being booked tonight. Fly to LA and after a few days drive to Vegas (hiring a Chevy Camaro SS I think) and then back to LA a few days later.

Going to Ibiza - will definitely not be going clubbing, those days are well and truly behind me lol

America trip sounds great mate, really need to visit more of the states

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Only a week until I'm off on a long awaited holiday. 3 days in Madrid, 5 days in Lisbon.

Only spent a day in Lisbon which simply wasn't enough, so will return soon. We drove there from the Algarve, which was a huge mistake. Going back it took an hour to drive less than 1km. Packed with folk there for Eurovision.

Every waiter that served me was a Porto fan and told me they now also support Wolves due to Neves and Nuno.

A simple one but getting home for the weekend. Feeling extra good today

Back