• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Running for miles and miles and miles. Loves it. One of the rare times he is properly knackered.

Footie tomorrow :) I'm so excited and I'm not even able to go! Will be so happy when I am able to attend regularly again. To those that are lucky enough to be going, have a smashing day out at the first game, of what should be an exciting new Season :wolves:

Give them a cheer from PPB :wolves:

My wife is 34 weeks pregnant and she hasn't killed me yet, so that's something to be happy about.

My wife is 34 weeks pregnant and she hasn't killed me yet, so that's something to be happy about.

Mine is 19 weeks and I thought I was a gonner yesterday.

Mine is 19 weeks and I thought I was a gonner yesterday.

What did you do for her to flip out so much?

The worst thing I've done is go to asda at 2am because she wants pickles... then forget the pickles.

What did you do for her to flip out so much?

The worst thing I've done is go to asda at 2am because she wants pickles... then forget the pickles.

Who knows? That was probably the issue tbh :)

Who knows? That was probably the issue tbh :)

Every time it's because we didn't know the issue.

As stated on the other thread she's seen the post about pickles so now I'm off to Fleetwood Asda to get her pickles ffs.

are you mariied james?

3 in the morning and exchanging chat with your sister about matchday :) :) :)

Not only was it a joy to watch, but we won. Around 7 dollars a game, great picture so yeah, thanks Wolves TV.

We found the perfect house this morning. Only problem, it probably will be snapped up before we are ready. You know when you see something and instantly love everything about it, well this was it. Just made us feel a bit more positive.

When asked ' So, did they lose? ' and you get to smile and say ' No, they won and it was bloody brill '

Won through to the final of the Men's Pairs Bowls Club knockout Comp this evening - will be my first appearance on finals weekend & I am bloody chuffed :Victory:

Won through to the final of the Men's Pairs Bowls Club knockout Comp this evening - will be my first appearance on finals weekend & I am bloody chuffed :Victory:

congrats PLF..would like to be better at bowling..usually around 120-140 pts...dont spin the ball so much though..have heard it is different on each court with oils and stuff?

congrats PLF..would like to be better at bowling..usually around 120-140 pts...dont spin the ball so much though..have heard it is different on each court with oils and stuff?

Thanks - though think we are talking about a different sort of Bowls

Not sure that you have this sort in Scandinavia

Back