• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Yeah, we need a full gear run down in signal chain order.

Not too sure, they were the studios amps, valvestate things I think, I'll have a look next time, we just used the one for the stereo echo with my brothers Matchless for his main signal.

Yeah, we need a full gear run down in signal chain order.

20614169_1467108696686246_6522775_n.jpg

Matchless HC30R and Matchless 1x12
Pedals, left to right
Diamond memory lane 2.
Moollon tremolo.
EH Soul Food.
Analogman King of Tone.
Diamond Compressor.
Fulltone 69 Slight Return.
Sonic Research tuner.

And the guitars a Tyler

Gotta love a big muff....

Colleague missed his flight to irleland today (idiot) - just checked into our prepaid hotel... they can't refund his room, but they can transfer the full amount to my room as a credit to be used in the bar or restaurant :) :)

Colleague missed his flight to irleland today (idiot) - just checked into our prepaid hotel... they can't refund his room, but they can transfer the full amount to my room as a credit to be used in the bar or restaurant :) :)

I am sure it will be put to good use...

No deliberate nobbling of the colleague I assume? :icon_biggrin:

The next 6 weeks or so

Wolves are back in proper action
Regina Spektor concert
Trip to London for the Mother in Laws Birthday (where I will search for a pint cheaper than the £5.30 I was paying last time out)
House of Common - Madness Festival at Clapham Common
Trip to Malham in the Dales with the wife and dog
Down to Cardiff to drop the young lad off for the start of his Uni life
Week in Cornwall with the wife, ace in-laws & dog

The next 6 weeks or so

Wolves are back in proper action
Regina Spektor concert
Trip to London for the Mother in Laws Birthday (where I will search for a pint cheaper than the £5.30 I was paying last time out)
House of Common - Madness Festival at Clapham Common
Trip to Malham in the Dales with the wife and dog
Down to Cardiff to drop the young lad off for the start of his Uni life
Week in Cornwall with the wife, ace in-laws & dog

That sounds ace Kenny, especially the last one.

That sounds ace Kenny, especially the last one.

Malham and Cornwall are the best bits. Malham was a late entry into the proceedings as the wife was told she had too many holiday days left at work so needed to book some off. As she can't just sit at home (she would just be working on her laptop) she booked a couple of nights in Malham. Awesome place where we stay as it is 100% dog friendly and walking around the Dales - Malham Cove, Janets Foss, Malham Tarn etc is a great and then finish off with a pint of 4 in the Listers Arms,

Malham and Cornwall are the best bits. Malham was a late entry into the proceedings as the wife was told she had too many holiday days left at work so needed to book some off. As she can't just sit at home (she would just be working on her laptop) she booked a couple of nights in Malham. Awesome place where we stay as it is 100% dog friendly and walking around the Dales - Malham Cove, Janets Foss, Malham Tarn etc is a great and then finish off with a pint of 4 in the Listers Arms,

That sounds perfect. Bet Lewis loves it too.

Back